Top Pittsburgh Extreme Sports
Saved to wishlist!
Private Sightseeing Tours
Cruises & Sailing
Ports of Call Tours
2 results | All Pittsburgh Tours
Pittsburgh's Steel Valley along the Monongahela River made the steel which built America and fueled the Arsenal of Democracy for two World Wars. It was also the site of the Battle of Homestead 9 July 1892, the most consequential armed confrontation between workers and company-employed strikebreakers in American History.
By visiting both locations, not only will you appreciate Wright's genius even more...you will be stimulated to see possibilities of design that you could never had imagined before.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Extreme in Pittsburgh are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Pittsburgh may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Fire in the Valley- Carnegie Steel and the Town That Built America
- Fallingwater and Kentuck Knob - Two Visions of Frank Lloyd Wright
- Things to do in Pennsylvania
- Things to do in Buffalo
- Things to do in Niagara Falls & Around
- Things to do in Niagara Falls
- Things to do in Washington DC
- Things to do in Toronto
- Things to do in Philadelphia
- Things to do in Newark
- Things to do in New York City
- Things to do in Brooklyn
- Things to do in Long Island
- Things to do in Greenville
- Things to do in Chicago
- Things to do in New York
- Things to do in New Jersey