Leaning Tower of Pisa
Perhaps one of the world's most beloved architectural mistakes, the Leaning Tower of Pisa's imitable tilt has made the UNESCO World Heritage site an icon of Tuscany and all of Italy. Travelers flock to take the must-have photo in which they pose as if holding up the famous leaning tower, which was originally intended as a bell tower for Pisa Cathedral. If you're up to the challenge of ascending the leaning tower's 294-step spiral staircase, you'll be rewarded with stunning views over Pisa. And you won't have to worry about toppling over—thanks to expert engineering using cables and counterweights, the tower is completely stable.
Tours and tickets to Experience Leaning Tower of Pisa
What are Leaning Tower of Pisa hours of operation?
Should I book Leaning Tower of Pisa tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Leaning Tower of Pisa 2021?
What's the best way to experience Leaning Tower of Pisa?
- Pisa and Cinque Terre Day Trip from Florence by Train
- Tuscany in One Day Sightseeing Tour from Florence
- Pisa, Siena and San Gimignano Day Trip from Florence Including Lunch
- Florence Day Trip to Pisa, San Gimignano, and Siena with Lunch
Things to do near Pisa
- Things to do in Tuscany
- Things to do in Livorno
- Things to do in San Gimignano
- Things to do in Florence
- Things to do in Chianti
- Things to do in Siena
- Things to do in Modena
- Things to do in Bologna
- Things to do in Parma
- Things to do in Genoa
- Things to do in Ferrara
- Things to do in Milan
- Things to do in Venice
- Things to do in Emilia-Romagna
- Things to do in Piedmont & Liguria