Top Pigeon Forge Tickets & Passes
32 results | All Pigeon Forge Tours
* A traveler said: "Everything was amazing, I had goosebumps the whole time. Seeing the items that were recovered and the priceless ones. The names and pictures of all those aboard was incredible."
* A traveler said: "Terri was our guide, she was amazing and showed us a fabulous time! Very knowledgeable about the area and the locations we visited. This is a half day experience and will not disappoint. We made 5 stops, sampled 3 wineries and 3 moonshines."
* A traveler said: "If you enjoy experimenting electronic entertainment from 60s to now! Also, great photo opportunities- bring your camera. The museum was fun for the entire family."
* A traveler said: "Loved the Motown performers and tunes. Had a great evening. We sang along and laughed with them. Will recommend the Grand Majestic theater to friends in Michigan"
* A traveler said: "Loved hearing history of the area. Getting out and stopping and taking pictures was also nice. Our driver made the trip fun."
* A traveler said: "This was an amazing ride! We all rode it multiple times and even came back to ride it at night to enjoy the lights. HIGHLY recommend this attraction."
* A traveler said: "We really enjoyed this tour experience. We had a very knowledgeable driver. Friendly staff. Very fun trip with a relaxed itinerary. Well worth going on."
* A traveler said: "Thoroughly enjoyed the show. My husband and I both grew up watching Red Skelton as children so this brought up old childhood memories. Brian Hoffman did a great job and is authentic and a great tribute artist. We look forward to coming back again in the future."
* A traveler said: "Chris was great! We had a chance to really see the park without driving. The off road was SO fun, but if you have a bad back, it’s more than bumpy!"
* A traveler said: "Hillbilly was our guide and he was great . Knowledgeable about the area and entertaining besides. He made excellent stops and we saw and learned a lot. I would recommend pink jeep tours and their people highly."
* A traveler said: "Very funny and competitive show. Tyler kept me laughing with his comments and facial expressions. Would highly recommend this show."
* A traveler said: "My dad’s first vacation in 35 years. He loved every minute. Absolutely the best in town. It was so good we are going again."
* A traveler said: "My group really enjoyed this fun event. We are in Pigeon Forge for a week and wanted to do some evening shows. Great host, amazing music and entertainment. The band was really good and especially loved the harmonica and fiddle. Great humor too with Grandpa/ma !! Highly recommend to all."
* A traveler said: "Very good performance. Great voice, and movements. Excellent with the audience also. A young performer with great future."
* A traveler said: "I loved how he interacted with the audience and also was funny. Not just a singing impersonator but a comedian also."
* A traveler said: "Stewart Chapman was amazing!!! He took you back in time. You really felt like you were actually watching Elvis perform. Outstanding!!!!"
* A traveler said: "Crowd interaction was great. Food was good. Both the cast and servers were excellent. Access to the location was easy to get to, and arrival and seating had great flow. The only confusion was arrival time in relation to the actual show time."
* A traveler said: "Food was good and the show was very entertaining! Actors interacted with the audience and very comical"
* A traveler said: "Really enjoyed the show and the many songs performed. Would go again. It was a good clean family show and would recommend it to anyone."