* A traveler said: "Very well organised and great commentary.Fantastic scenery.Inspired to go back to the Marlborough Sounds again."
* A traveler said: "A beautiful journey along the Pacific Coast. From check-in to off-load, I had a lovely experience and met great people along the way."
* A traveler said: "The weather did not distract from us having a fantastic trip. It was our final day in the South after celebrating my son's wedding and this was the icing on the cake! Thanks to Penny and Sophia for a most awesome and memorable experience. The seafood was generous and cooked to perfection with the wine. Blue water therapy. We loved it! Thank you 😊"
* A traveler said: "we love it. bit if history of the area, bit of ecology, bit this and that - the tour was a complete package. wil recommend to friends. Nicki was great guide!"
* A traveler said: "Ryan provided excellent commentary with local knowledge. Weather was not the best but still great to see the sound and the communities within it. We were lucky to see a pod of dolphins swimming along side the boat."
* A traveler said: "Loved it! Excellent service. We took half day sea kayak tour. It was beautiful morning kayak tour. Even for inexperienced kayakers."
* A traveler said: "Tour excellent, 4 wineries and 20 tastings Tour guide Nic enthusiastic, informative and very helpful with local knowledge. Would highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "The small group was the way to go. Saw smaller wineries and got the personal touch. Wines were great too!"
* A traveler said: "This was a great small group tour. Our guide, Mike was from the local area and was extremely knowledgeable of all the winery’s we visited. I highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic afternoon visiting 4 wineries. Our host/driver Marcella was an absolute gem and we thoroughly enjoyed her commentary and she was quite a character which made the trip worth it. We would definitely recommend this one and we'll do it again soon."
* A traveler said: "Efficient service & very friendly crew made this experience positive & enjoyable. Spectacular scenery, comfortable lounge areas with nice food and drink available. Thank you"
* A traveler said: "We thoroughly enjoyed our day spent with Nic, our guide, in Marlborough. We visited 5/6 wineries and enjoyed not only good wines, but beautiful scenery. We took time for a relaxing lunch at a winery with an outdoor veranda. We definitely would recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Very good tour, pick up couldn’t have been easier. The tour guide was very informative, managed six vineyards and a Chocolate factory. A good day out."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful boat trip, good knowledge and humour from captain, spent time with dolphins playing alongside boat, Ship Cove to Furneaux Lodge was great, lovely bush, good track, stunning views over coast. Definitely recommend this day trip"
* A traveler said: "Not only do you get to see the beautiful Marlborough Sound and all the creatures that call it home, but the staff is amazing. You'll love it!"
* A traveler said: "We had a great experience on the cruise. Our guides were awesome, they had tons of great information as we cruised Queen Charlotte's Bay and hiked. We were fortunate to see two schools of dolphins and some seal colonies. Overall great adventure and would recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Great trip beautiful scenery sunny day Recommend it to all . Boat clean, crew please rand helpful"
* A traveler said: "Good exhibition of WW2 planes and had a great wine tour with our guide Mike. Wines excellent and a lively lunch. Mike was extremely knowledgeable about the wines he took us to. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "The tour was great, we got to see all the wildlife that was promised and more! Both Tristan and the Captain were great hosts, would definitely recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Great Trip! The flight was smooth, the sites were plentiful. The Pilot, Chris, was great. He knows the area very well. The plane was spotless, Chris is a very good pilot and very professional. This ride was the Highlight of our cruise! All the passengers tried to explain to Chris that the price is too low. He just smiled."
* A traveler said: "The three hour trip gave a good impression of the sounds. It was nice to stop at different bays and see the shore from up close. The ride was comfortable and the commentary informative. The staff supplied us with tea and coffee and a friendly chat. We were lucky to see a pod of dolphins up close which made the trip extra special."
* A traveler said: "Saw so many dolphins, seals and amazing birds - great experience with friendly knowledgeable crew - would’ve be even richer experience to have a local Maori perspective for the history."
* A traveler said: "Great private tour for two. Good wineries, lunch, photo opps, the works. Absolutely worth doing."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in South Island
- Things to do in Blenheim
- Things to do in Wellington
- Things to do in Tongariro National Park
- Things to do in Akaroa
- Things to do in Hastings
- Things to do in Rotorua
- Things to do in Tauranga
- Things to do in Auckland
- Things to do in Waiheke Island
- Things to do in Queenstown
- Things to do in North Island
- Things to do in New South Wales
- Things to do in Wanaka
- Things to do in Tasmania