Top Phuket Fun & Games
22 results | All Phuket Tours
* A traveler said: "This was an amazing tour! Our tour guide Lee was amazing. He gave a lot of information and stopped to let us buy stuff around when needed. He was very attentive and it made the whole experience that much better! Our drive Mr. A was also amazing! Great driver and very friendly!"
* A traveler said: "We had a great time with a great guide aziuut he took us to so many places and gave us a wonderful time"
* A traveler said: "Worth the money. The crew member helped in snorkeling after getting to know my wife didn’t know to swim."
* A traveler said: "Great job transporting us from airport! We encountered lots of traffic but driver did excellent! He got us to hotel safely"
* A traveler said: "The tour was on time and ran smoothly. The tour guide was good fun and very knowledgable. We got dropped off at Phuket weekend night market which saved us 650 baht too! Well worth going on this trip to see the main sights."
* A traveler said: "Spa was good, but half hour was for tea and shower..they should state that clearly in the package"
* A traveler said: "We actually worked with the same company to go to Coral and Racha Islands. It was a great experience. I appreciate them accommodating and changing the tour direction because of COVID."
* A traveler said: "A fun and informative tour that allowed us to experience the many different and amazing cuisines that make up and influence the food of Phuket. Pema was a fun, friendly and knowledgable guide for our tour and she happily talked us through the food of Myanmar, India, China and Thailand in addition to giving us many interesting facts about the history and architecture of Phuket Old Town."
* A traveler said: "It was a great tour that covered all the sightseeing we wanted to see on the island. Tik was an excellent and friendly guide and we learned a lot about Thailand."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Racha Island (Raya Island)
- Splash Jungle Water Park
- Patong Boxing Stadium
- Koh Yao Yai (Ko Yao Yai)
- Kata Beach
- Upside Down House Phuket (Baan Teelanka)
- Trickeye Museum
- Freedom Beach
- Promthep Cape (Laem Phromthep)
- Chalong Bay
- Wat Chalong
- Nai Harn Beach (Naiharn Beach)
- Bangla Road (Patong)
- Ao Phang Nga National Park
- Maya Bay (Maya Beach)
- Phang Nga Bay (Ao Phang Nga)
- Siam Niramit Phuket
- Phuket Weekend Market (Naka Market)
- Phuket FantaSea
- Phuket Old Town
- Things to do in Southern Thailand and Andaman Coast
- Things to do in Ko Yao Yai
- Things to do in Ko Phi Phi Don
- Things to do in Khao Lak
- Things to do in Krabi
- Things to do in Ko Lanta
- Things to do in Surat Thani
- Things to do in Ko Lipe
- Things to do in Langkawi
- Things to do in Koh Samui
- Things to do in Penang
- Things to do in Pattaya
- Things to do in Kuala Lumpur
- Things to do in Kedah
- Things to do in Gulf of Thailand
Day Trips from Phuket
- Phuket to Thailand
- Phuket to Phang Nga Bay (Ao Phang Nga)
- Phuket to Bangkok
- Phuket to Pattaya
- Phuket to Krabi
- Phuket to Patong Beach
- Phuket to James Bond Island (Ko Khao Phing Kan)
- Phuket to Ao Phang Nga National Park
- Phuket to Khao Sok National Park
- Phuket to Maya Bay (Maya Beach)
- Phuket to Khao Lak
- Phuket to Ko Lanta
- Phuket to Surat Thani
- Phuket to Ko Phi Phi Don