Splash Jungle Water Park
Splash Jungle Water Park's exhilarating rides, including Boomerango and the Superbowl, and six-level wavepool attract hundreds of visitors to this coastal Phuket destination every day.
Themed rides give a nod to the ancient Mayans, lush landscapes of Turkey, old-world architecture of Northern Europe and the culture and colors of Africa. This continental vibe means that travelers will find thrills beyond just the rides. Splash Jungle Water Park has something for the less adventurous set too, with quiet play pools for kids, soothing hydrotherapy springs and a lazy river perfect for floating the day away.
Splash Jungle Water Park Tours
What are Splash Jungle Water Park hours of operation?
Should I book Splash Jungle Water Park tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Splash Jungle Water Park 2021?
What's the best way to experience Splash Jungle Water Park?
- Skip the Line: Jungle Splash Water Park Ticket Pass
- Splash Jungle Water Park with return transfers
- Jungle Splash Water Park Ticket Pass
- Phuket: Splash Jungle Water Park Admission Ticket
Things to do near Phuket
- Things to do in Southern Thailand and Andaman Coast
- Things to do in Ko Phi Phi Don
- Things to do in Khao Lak
- Things to do in Krabi
- Things to do in Ko Lanta
- Things to do in Surat Thani
- Things to do in Ko Lipe
- Things to do in Langkawi
- Things to do in Koh Samui
- Things to do in Hat Yai
- Things to do in Penang
- Things to do in Pattaya
- Things to do in Kuala Lumpur
- Things to do in Kedah
- Things to do in Gulf of Thailand