Designed as a 50th anniversary present for his wife, the Wrigley Mansion was constructed in 1932 by enterprising gum salesman William Wrigley Jr.
The mansion sits atop a hill, providing scenic views of the mountains and Phoenix landscape below. The Wrigley family sold the property in the early 1970s. After changing ownership several times, it looked as though the mansion was going to be demolished in 1992, until the Hormel family purchased the Mansion and restored it with the intention of sharing it with the public. The on-site restaurant is a popular spot to grab a bite to eat or celebrate a special occasion.
Guided tours of the Wrigley Mansion provide details about its history and fun tidbits like ghost stories that have been told over the years. Some tours include lunch at the Wrigley Mansion as well.
What's the best way to experience Wrigley Mansion?
- Small-Group or Private Deluxe Phoenix and Scottsdale Day Trip
- Custom Private City Tour of Phoenix
- Half-Day Phoenix Highlights Tour
Things to do near Phoenix
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in Scottsdale
- Things to do in Sedona
- Things to do in Flagstaff
- Things to do in Grand Canyon National Park
- Things to do in Las Vegas
- Things to do in Palm Springs
- Things to do in Monument Valley
- Things to do in Ensenada
- Things to do in San Diego
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Carlsbad
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Baja California
- Things to do in New Mexico