Top Philadelphia Kid-Friendly
13 results | All Philadelphia Tours
* A traveler said: "Highlight of our Philly visit. Barry's emphasis on safety made me feel more comfortable with riding a Segway. He was extremely knowledgeable about Philly and told interesting and engaging stories about the city. Highly recommended. Would definitely do this tour again the next time we are in Philly!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide was Melissa. So personable, fun and knowledgeable! Great overview of the city’s/country’s history. Do this your first day, then go back and see exhibits you were interested in. Approximately 1 1/2 hours. And she will take pictures of you/yours."
* A traveler said: "The Liberty Bell, Benjamin Franklin, Betsy Ross, Independence Hall, & Holy Trinity Church were awesome, history at it finest. Our tour guide was informational, kind and patient. Our grandsons loved him. They asked many questions and even held his hand. Great day!"
* A traveler said: "Family owned success story taking on the bigger companies in the city. It was wonderful and personable. Very accommodating and super informative. Thank you, we will do it again for sure! TK"
* A traveler said: "Great morning at the market! An entertaining tour and the bites along the way were delicious. Chef Jacquie was great!"
* A traveler said: "Great tour! You can feel the passion Tim has about Old City! Bonus: there were some good jokes thrown in the tour. Can’t recommend enough."
* A traveler said: "Neal, our tour guide, was excellent!! Knowledgeable, well-spoken, excited about what he was telling us!"
* A traveler said: "Our local guide, Chuck, gave a terrific tour of the 9th Street Italin Market in Philly. He lives there so he knew alot about the places and explained well."
* A traveler said: "The food choices were terrific and our Tour Guide, “Adam”, was great. He provided a wealth of historical information while engaging with all group members making sure we enjoyed the tour."
* A traveler said: "Seeing the presentation of the Washington's tent, was very memorable, and quite a highlight to our trip."
* A traveler said: "The stroll through the peaceful streets lined with mosaic-covered walls was a unique experience. Our guide Shelley provided a relaxed and informative tour. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "The liberty bell and the love park. The kids had lots of fun. Bruce oir guide was very knowledgeable and friendly."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Independence National Historical Park
- University of Pennsylvania
- President's House
- Independence Visitor Center
- African American Museum in Philadelphia
- Powel House
- Valley Forge National Historical Park
- United States Mint
- Reading Terminal Market
- Carpenters' Hall
- 30th Street Station
- Rodin Museum
- Rocky Statue
- One Liberty Observation Deck
- Christ Church
- National Museum of American Jewish History (NMAJH)
- Philadelphia Italian Market
- Fairmount Park
- Mütter Museum
- Penn Museum
- Things to do in Pennsylvania
- Things to do in New York City
- Things to do in Brooklyn
- Things to do in Long Island
- Things to do in Washington DC
- Things to do in Pittsburgh
- Things to do in Boston
- Things to do in Buffalo
- Things to do in Salem
- Things to do in Niagara Falls
- Things to do in Niagara Falls & Around
- Things to do in Toronto
- Things to do in Montreal
- Things to do in New York
- Things to do in Massachusetts