Top Philadelphia Airport & Hotel Transfers
50 results | All Philadelphia Tours
* A traveler said: "John was very polite, punctual and communicated with me the entire time to ensure we located each other after our arrival."
* A traveler said: "Excellent service from booking to collection. Good value for money"
* A traveler said: "We were able to see places we would not likely have seen exploring on our own and certainly not have known the details shared by our guide Billy. Highly recommend as a way to orient yourself to Philly."
* A traveler said: "Great tour! You can feel the passion Tim has about Old City! Bonus: there were some good jokes thrown in the tour. Can’t recommend enough."
* A traveler said: "The Liberty Bell, Benjamin Franklin, Betsy Ross, Independence Hall, & Holy Trinity Church were awesome, history at it finest. Our tour guide was informational, kind and patient. Our grandsons loved him. They asked many questions and even held his hand. Great day!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide was Melissa. So personable, fun and knowledgeable! Great overview of the city’s/country’s history. Do this your first day, then go back and see exhibits you were interested in. Approximately 1 1/2 hours. And she will take pictures of you/yours."
* A traveler said: "I really enjoy my table with the view the food was good and the service was excellent. This is a great outing for friends,families and a date."
* A traveler said: "The liberty bell and the love park. The kids had lots of fun. Bruce oir guide was very knowledgeable and friendly."
* A traveler said: "It was an amazing experience that we had on my baby's birthday and I would definitely recommend it to a friend and as many people as possible it was awesome I very much enjoyed myself my girl enjoyed herself we had a blast"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was amazing! I believe his name was Viv. He was so knowledgeable and a natural storyteller. This was the cheapest tour I could find and worth every penny!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent and first class, so much better then the trip from the airport to the hotel"
* A traveler said: "I chose this service for an out of town guest coming from Arizona to Phil’s. Mustafo was very kind and prompt to attend to this older woman. Excellent service we definitely will use you again."
* A traveler said: "Very accommodating experience. I needed a transport from a Philadelphia hotel to NYC because the train could not accommodate my schedule. The driver, Ronaldo was professional and on time at 6am. He also picked up up on time at the end of the day in NYC and took us safely back to Philadelphia. Excellent booking experience online and response times were good!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- President's House
- Philadelphia Old City Hall
- Liberty Bell Center
- Philadelphia Logan Circle
- Carpenters' Hall
- Washington Square Park
- Penn Museum
- St. Peter’s Episcopal Church
- Delaware River
- Independence National Historical Park
- Franklin Court
- Dolley Todd House
- United States Mint
- Philadelphia Chinatown
- Drexel University
- Benjamin Franklin’s Grave
- One Liberty Observation Deck
- Philadelphia Zoo
- Independence Mall
- Barnes Foundation
- Things to do in Pennsylvania
- Things to do in New York City
- Things to do in Brooklyn
- Things to do in Long Island
- Things to do in Washington DC
- Things to do in Pittsburgh
- Things to do in Boston
- Things to do in Buffalo
- Things to do in Salem
- Things to do in Niagara Falls
- Things to do in Niagara Falls & Around
- Things to do in Toronto
- Things to do in Montreal
- Things to do in New York
- Things to do in Massachusetts