Philadelphia Vietnam Veterans Memorial
This much-loved memorial honoring Vietnam veterans from the city of Philadelphia was born in the 1980s and exists—most appropriately—above the busy Veterans Highway (I-95). Travelers to this somber and patriotic site will find the names of more than 600 soldiers from the City of Brotherly Love etched into black granite slabs. Visitors who wander along the historic waterfront will likely find themselves at this beautiful reminder of sacrifice and honor. Local guides will share details about the list of names from the monument in Washington, D.C. that exists inside one of the stones and travelers looking for a full war memorial experience can also head to the nearby Korean Veterans Memorial that’s adjacent to the Vietnam Veterans Memorial.
Philadelphia Vietnam Veterans Memorial Tours
Should I book Philadelphia Vietnam Veterans Memorial tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Philadelphia Vietnam Veterans Memorial 2021?
What's the best way to experience Philadelphia Vietnam Veterans Memorial?
- City Sightseeing Philadelphia Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour
- Double Decker Bus Tour of Philadelphia
- Hop-on Hop-off and Philly By Night Tour Combo
Things to do near Philadelphia
- Things to do in Pennsylvania
- Things to do in Amboseli National Park
- Things to do in Newark
- Things to do in New York City
- Things to do in Brooklyn
- Things to do in Long Island
- Things to do in Washington DC
- Things to do in Pittsburgh
- Things to do in Boston
- Things to do in Buffalo
- Things to do in Niagara Falls & Around
- Things to do in Toronto
- Things to do in Ottawa
- Things to do in New Jersey
- Things to do in New York