National Liberty Museum
321 Chestnut Street, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
The museum is located at 321 Chestnut Street, two blocks from the Liberty Bell and Independence Hall.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the nearest attractions to National Liberty Museum?
Attractions near National Liberty Museum:
What else should I know about attractions in Philadelphia?
As well as visiting the National Liberty Museum, check out these trip ideas to make the most of your visit:
- Independence Mall
- Liberty Bell Center
- Library Hall (American Philosophical Society Museum)
- Congress Hall in Philadelphia
- National Museum of American Jewish History (NMAJH)
- Second Bank of the United States
- Philadelphia Old City Hall
- President's House
- Independence Visitor Center
- Carpenters' Hall
- New Hall Military Museum
- Dolley Todd House
- Washington Square Park
- Independence National Historical Park
- Franklin Court