Fanning out from the Independence Visitor Center at the corner of Sixth & Market streets, Independence Mall is a three-block stretch of the Independence National Historical Park that includes several of Philadelphia's most visited historic attractions: the Liberty Bell, Congress Hall, and the President's House. Only the National Constitution Center charges admission ($8–$14.50); all other mall attractions are free.
Independence Hall, however, one of the area's most popular sites, does require timed tickets during its busiest season, from March to December. Be aware that the only place to pick up these free tickets is at the next-door Visitors Center.
Independence Mall Tours
What are Independence Mall hours of operation?
Should I book Independence Mall tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Independence Mall 2021?
What's the best way to experience Independence Mall?
- Founding Fathers Tour of Philadelphia
- From History to Happy Hour Philadelphia Walking Tour
- Small-Group Founding Fathers and Independence Walking Tour
- Private Architectural Walking Tour of Colonial Philadelphia
Things to do near Philadelphia
- Things to do in Pennsylvania
- Things to do in Amboseli National Park
- Things to do in Newark
- Things to do in New York City
- Things to do in Brooklyn
- Things to do in Long Island
- Things to do in Washington DC
- Things to do in Pittsburgh
- Things to do in Boston
- Things to do in Buffalo
- Things to do in Niagara Falls & Around
- Things to do in Toronto
- Things to do in Ottawa
- Things to do in New Jersey
- Things to do in New York