Top Petén Private Sightseeing Tours
29 results | All Petén Tours
* A traveler said: "This was an amazing day! Thanks to Cesar por all the accurate explanations and good talk. Tikal is awesome! The pick up and drop off was good. Little bit long due to the pick up process to other people, but that is normal in this type of tours."
* A traveler said: "Marlon was an outstanding guide. Perfect for my visit to Tikal. He was very knowledgeable of the history, geography, politics and could read the inscriptions on the estelas. Very accommodating, scalded all the pyramids with me and took great photos. He estimated that he has lead over 3,200 tours to Tikal. Highly recommend him."
* A traveler said: "This was the best tour I've ever taken! Elmer is a FANTASTIC guide; seriously, he's the best. He was on time to pick me up at my hostel and I learned so much from him about Tikal! Elmer was prepared with waters, powerade, and even a wet washcloth to wash my face off after the tour (it was heavenly; Tikal is hot and humid!). After the tour Elmer took me to a local place for lunch and the food was amazing. Please don't hesitate one minute and book this private tour with Elmer!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide, Noel was very knowledgeable and spoke great English. He not only provided information on Tikal and the history of the area and the information they have gathered from the site but also of the Mayan civilization and the amazing knowledge that they possessed. Tikal is a must see. There is lots of walking on uneven ground and opportunities to climb to the top of some of the temples (which I would highly recommend but they are very steep climbs). We had a great day and hope you do as well!"
* A traveler said: "Elmer is simply the best guide and best guy in Guatemala! We change emails and information since I booked the tour. He was a fantastic guide Sharp,fun & funny and above all a perfect professional! We had an amazing tour and from the things I say and heard around me Elmer is the top guide in Tikal."
* A traveler said: "An awesome day of seeing Tikal and learning about the Mayan culture. I highly recommend this tour. Reyes, our tour guide was amazing!"
* A traveler said: "Our private tour with Noel of Tikal Go was wonderful. He knew every tree, plant, bird & butterfly and has a wonderful knowledge and understanding of Mayan culture."
* A traveler said: "Yaxha is the less well-known that its companion city, Tikal. Therefore it is less visited, but equally striking and amazing. The tour with Elmer Alvarado of Tikal VIP Tours was outstanding. He provided lots of information, transportation and a place for local lunch. We enjoyed our time with him and Yaxha after a day at Tikal."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Flores
- Things to do in The Cayes
- Things to do in Central Highlands
- Things to do in Western Highlands
- Things to do in San Ignacio
- Things to do in Hopkins
- Things to do in Belize City
- Things to do in Ambergris Caye
- Things to do in San Pedro Sula
- Things to do in Pacific Highlands
- Things to do in Riviera Maya & the Yucatan
- Things to do in Oaxaca
- Things to do in Guanacaste and Northwest
- Things to do in Central Valley
- Things to do in Central Pacific