Top Petén Air Tours
Saved to wishlist!
Tours by Duration
On the Water
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
How to Get Around
In the Air
1 result | All Petén Tours
Sort by: Featured
You absolutely will not find another tour out there as packed with activities and attractions as this one, provided by CharlieTheTraveler. You will also not find another tour out there that offers it all "FIRST CLASS," yet for a relatively low price. We have thousands of travelers taking this specific tour every year-and that's because no competitor can beat us on quality, price & substance. > A Helicopter Ride Over Ancient Temples Found Deep in the Jungle > Watching an Active Volcano Erupt in the Middle of the Night (optional) > Hanging Out with Hippies in the Village of San Marcos > A Visit to the Country’s Biggest Indigenous Market > A Full-Day & Private Tour of Guatemala’s Showcase City, Colonial Antigua > Experiencing Truly Traditional Life in the Lakeside Villages of Lake Atitlán > Hiking “The Mayan Face,” Reaching a Gorgeous Viewpoint Over Lake Atitlán > Seeing One of Central America’s Greatest Archeological Sites, Tikal And Much, Much More...
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Air Tours in Petén are taking additional safety precautions?
These Petén experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
- Things to do in Flores
- Things to do in The Cayes
- Things to do in Central Highlands
- Things to do in Western Highlands
- Things to do in San Ignacio
- Things to do in Hopkins
- Things to do in Belize City
- Things to do in Ambergris Caye
- Things to do in San Pedro Sula
- Things to do in Pacific Highlands
- Things to do in Riviera Maya & the Yucatan
- Things to do in Oaxaca
- Things to do in Guanacaste and Northwest
- Things to do in Central Valley
- Things to do in Central Pacific