Top Pennsylvania Markets
36 results | All Pennsylvania Tours
* A traveler said: "The food choices were terrific and our Tour Guide, “Adam”, was great. He provided a wealth of historical information while engaging with all group members making sure we enjoyed the tour."
* A traveler said: "Very informative and personal tour. Would highly recommend. Rick was great. Enjoyed the background stories of the founding of our nation."
* A traveler said: "The food choices were absolutely delicious! Especially the cheese selections (I strongly recommend buying yourself a glass of wine when you get to this location, and also taking advantage of the shopping downstairs!) other standouts were the Mediterranean food samplings, the cheese curds, and the desserts. Steve, our outstanding tour guide, was informative and friendly all throughout the tour. we learned a lot about cheese and also architecture and history in Philadelphia. The store is probably not for people who are looking to try cheese steaks! My only suggestion would be to exit Reading Terminal Market Via the main street rather than the tunnel, due to some unappetizing aromas outside."
* A traveler said: "Our local guide, Chuck, gave a terrific tour of the 9th Street Italin Market in Philly. He lives there so he knew alot about the places and explained well."
* A traveler said: "Highlight of our Philly visit. Barry's emphasis on safety made me feel more comfortable with riding a Segway. He was extremely knowledgeable about Philly and told interesting and engaging stories about the city. Highly recommended. Would definitely do this tour again the next time we are in Philly!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was amazing!! He made so many jokes and made the day very enjoyable. The driver was very safe. And I learned many facts while having an enjoyable time"
* A traveler said: "We had such a great experience! From booking all the way until the end. The tour guides were knowledgeable and our bus driver was also great. I would not hesitate to do this again and recommend highly. Thank you to the Crew for providing such a wonderful experience!"
* A traveler said: "Food was delicious and staff was excellent. However, a mask mandate was in place (except while eating or outside) and very few people followed it, which was disappointing. It was posted that because the ship is under federal jurisdiction (and not local) they are required to follow CDC guidelines. Please offer masks, if people arrive without them."
* A traveler said: "The stroll through the peaceful streets lined with mosaic-covered walls was a unique experience. Our guide Shelley provided a relaxed and informative tour. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was amazing! I believe his name was Viv. He was so knowledgeable and a natural storyteller. This was the cheapest tour I could find and worth every penny!"
* A traveler said: "Chef Jacquie was amazing. Her knowledge of food, food history and history of the area made this a wonderful tour. Bravo!"
* A traveler said: "Great tour and super knowledgeable staff! I love that you can hop on and off as you please and it hits all the main sites."
* A traveler said: "Great experience. Tour guide us very knowledgeable and nice. Great way to see and learn about the city. Best thing we dais besides the baseball game."
* A traveler said: "Must do when you're in Pittsburgh. It is a beautiful city to walk around. Rachel our tour guide was really nice, friendly and informative."
* A traveler said: "These type of excursions are only as good as the tour guide and driver. Both were excellent! The guide was knowledgeable, funny and helpful. The driver was amazing getting in and out of Philly traffic and narrow streets. Definitely recommend this tour"
* A traveler said: "Dave is a spectacular guide...knowledgeable about the history, the architecture, and the many stories that make the city interesting."
* A traveler said: "Walking tour in beginning of van tour stopping at many historical sites. Ice cream stop at Amish farm & visit to another Amish farm with private tour of property. Excellent experience with Mike Simmons."
* A traveler said: "This was an excellent tour. Very much enjoyed mixing the food tasting with some history. There is a LOT of food offered here so be sure to come hungry. Debbie (Debra!) was excellent - very adaptable to our specific interests. Would highly recommend this."
* A traveler said: "Our driver Adam was fantastic. Couldn't have asked for a better time. Saw a lot in those six hours. And he dropped us at the market and showed us around"
* A traveler said: "We love the Hop on and Hop off tours. We always ride it around once and decide what to see the next time around. Guides are knowledgeable and give tons of information about the city. We were so tired and did not do the night tour. Our only complaint is the wait time between tours."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Philadelphia Vietnam Veterans Memorial
- Philadelphia Logan Circle
- Hershey's Chocolate World
- Barnes Foundation
- Independence Seaport Museum
- Pittsburgh Station Square
- Carpenters' Hall
- National Liberty Museum
- Tomb of the Unknown Soldier
- Amish Farm and House
- Society Hill
- Arch Street Meeting House
- Philadelphia Chinatown
- Dorney Park & Wildwater Kingdom
- Philadelphia Academy of Music
- Independence Mall
- America On Wheels Museum
- National Museum of American Jewish History (NMAJH)
- Cathedral of Learning
- Things to do in Philadelphia
- Things to do in Pittsburgh
- Things to do in New York
- Things to do in Massachusetts
- Things to do in Ontario
- Things to do in Washington DC
- Things to do in New York City
- Things to do in Brooklyn
- Things to do in Buffalo
- Things to do in Long Island
- Things to do in Quebec
- Things to do in South Carolina
- Things to do in Tennessee
- Things to do in Illinois
- Things to do in Georgia