Top Pennsylvania Hop on Hop Off Buses
12 results | All Pennsylvania Tours
* A traveler said: "Great tour and super knowledgeable staff! I love that you can hop on and off as you please and it hits all the main sites."
* A traveler said: "We had such a great experience! From booking all the way until the end. The tour guides were knowledgeable and our bus driver was also great. I would not hesitate to do this again and recommend highly. Thank you to the Crew for providing such a wonderful experience!"
* A traveler said: "These type of excursions are only as good as the tour guide and driver. Both were excellent! The guide was knowledgeable, funny and helpful. The driver was amazing getting in and out of Philly traffic and narrow streets. Definitely recommend this tour"
* A traveler said: "Great experience. Tour guide us very knowledgeable and nice. Great way to see and learn about the city. Best thing we dais besides the baseball game."
* A traveler said: "Very informative and personal tour. Would highly recommend. Rick was great. Enjoyed the background stories of the founding of our nation."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was amazing!! He made so many jokes and made the day very enjoyable. The driver was very safe. And I learned many facts while having an enjoyable time"
* A traveler said: "We saw the Philadelphia Museum of Art, the Barnes and Franklin Institutes on our recent trip. These are world class facilities and a great value with The Philadelphia Pass. I will recommend Philadelphia as a destination and the the pass to friends and family."
* A traveler said: "Family owned success story taking on the bigger companies in the city. It was wonderful and personable. Very accommodating and super informative. Thank you, we will do it again for sure! TK"
* A traveler said: "We love the Hop on and Hop off tours. We always ride it around once and decide what to see the next time around. Guides are knowledgeable and give tons of information about the city. We were so tired and did not do the night tour. Our only complaint is the wait time between tours."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Society Hill
- United States Mint
- Mütter Museum
- Rocky Statue
- Museum of the American Revolution
- Philadelphia Italian Market
- Rodin Museum
- Carpenters' Hall
- Fairmount Park
- Independence Visitor Center
- Amish Farm and House
- 30th Street Station
- St. Peter’s Episcopal Church
- Historic Antique Row in Philadelphia
- Dorney Park & Wildwater Kingdom
- The Franklin Institute Science Museum
- Pittsburgh Mt. Washington
- Benjamin Franklin National Memorial
- Philadelphia Logan Circle
- Arch Street Meeting House
- Things to do in Philadelphia
- Things to do in Pittsburgh
- Things to do in New York
- Things to do in Massachusetts
- Things to do in Ontario
- Things to do in Washington DC
- Things to do in New York City
- Things to do in Brooklyn
- Things to do in Buffalo
- Things to do in Long Island
- Things to do in Quebec
- Things to do in South Carolina
- Things to do in Tennessee
- Things to do in Illinois
- Things to do in Georgia