Top Peloponnese Art & Culture
78 results | All Peloponnese Tours
* A traveler said: "Ancient Olympia was very interesting. The honey farm was awesome! Great host and great honey. That was the best part of the tour. The olive oil tasting was fun as well."
* A traveler said: "This self guided tour was very easy to use, we picked up our VR glasses from town. Very relaxing, enjoyable and was amazing to see the Olympia Ruins come to life. This gave a us a view into the past. Thank you to the inventor of this VR equipment, who we met. You are very creative!!"
* A traveler said: "We cannot say enough about Tas and the wonderful tour he gave us. He is everything you want in a tour guide: Fun, very knowledgeable, friendly and flexible. Great restaurant recommendation as well. Thank you, Tas, for making this a memorable day!"
* A traveler said: "We had an awesome time in and outside the Kajak. Alex and Pan were great, they took enough time to explain anything you needed to know and were always there to help us. It was a fantastic experience and if you're lucky you'll get a homemade cake from Alex' mum, it was delicious. Were already looking forward to go on another tour with Alex, he's a funny, open and very friendly guy with special skills for taking great pictures that will remind us on the trip for quite a while. Thanks for everything!"
* A traveler said: "This tour did not miss! We had an amazing experience, enjoying Epidavros at our pace. Our guide shared tons of interesting information and thoughtful insights along the way and even caught an octopus at one point, enabling a once in a lifetime experience. I highly recommend this trip!"
* A traveler said: "Highly Recommend to anyone looking to see Corinth. Best way to do it. Excellent driver who was very kinda and professional."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Kostas made this a trip we will never forget! If traveling through any part of these areas this tour is a MUST!"
* A traveler said: "Gina and her assistant Thessia were excellent!! I probably spelled Thessia name wrong but she was a young lady from Manchester England. They were both very courteous, knowledgeable about the city and it's history, and they added a bit of humor which was great. The boat ride to the small Bourtzi Castle that sits on a small island in the middle of the water was interesting. It was mainly a photo op because you could not enter the dwelling. I thought that we would be visiting the large Castle on the hill, however we did not. The boat ride gave us a view of the beach. I was pleasantly surprised that there was more to the city than I originally thought or that could be seen from the pier/port area."
* A traveler said: "This private tour to Olympia was worth it. Our driver and guide were waiting at the port. The ride to Olympia was about 30 minutes they were informative and very helpful. Once in Olympia the guide had maps, pictures and very knowledgeable. We walked right past the crowds. We stayed as long or as little as we wanted at any one of the sites. Then we went to the museum, same thing there. We then went to Pygros, not much to see. We walked to the main plaza and had a coffee at one of the open cafes."
* A traveler said: "Great location, and 200% better with a local! Guide Vasilis (sp?)and our driver Chris were superb! A+"
* A traveler said: "Our guide Maria was excellent! She is a seasoned professional and we really enjoyed the information she shared with us."
* A traveler said: "Niki our tour guide was amazing! My wife and I were looking forward to this tour and she still far exceeded our expectations. There is so much more history at Olympia than we thought and Niki communicated it clearly and made it interesting. On top of that, her English is outstanding."
* A traveler said: "We had a party of 4 and although the van could have taken more we were the only ones. Our guide was extremely knowledgeable and very interesting. Lots of spots in the shade to stop and hear about Olympia."
* A traveler said: "We were a bit late getting off the ship, but Andrew and driver were waiting patiently for us. They got us to all the stops before the cruise buses arrived at each stop, so we had a very personalized experience! Andrew worked with us to quickly come up with a great plan for the day. We visited 2 farms and a tasting shop in addition to ancient Olympic site and museum. Book this tour, you won’t regret it. highly recommended"
Katakolon Shore Excursion: Private Tour of Ancient Olympia, Archeological Site and Archeological Museum
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide, Georgia, was fun and interesting. She shared interesting facts instead of just historical information. Looking at ruins can be boring if you don't know what you see. She brought Ancient Olympia to life with her descriptions and stories of the site."
* A traveler said: "Dimitra was wonderfully friendly and welcoming. The workshop was relaxing and we all found our inner creativity including our two teenage boys. The refreshments were delicious, thank you for your kindness Dimitra."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Olympia
- Things to do in Cyclades Islands
- Things to do in Macedonia
- Things to do in Aegean Coast
- Things to do in Athens
- Things to do in Santorini
- Things to do in Thessaloniki
- Things to do in Ohrid
- Things to do in Izmir
- Things to do in Dodecanese
- Things to do in Puglia
- Things to do in Western Anatolia
- Things to do in Adriatic Coast
- Things to do in Turkish Riviera
- Things to do in Sicily