Top Paro Audio Guides
Saved to wishlist!
4 results | All Paro Tours
We aim to offer excellent tour in Bhutan within 7 days. We will be taking you through the best of Thimphu, Phobjikha, Punakha and Paro. The places of sightseeing are hand picked and has very good mixture of activities, excellent hikes, amazing Dzongs, renowned temples including visit to world famous Tiger Nest Temple or Taktshang Goemba. Heavenly Bhutan has more surprises in each destination that we take you. Book this tour and enjoy your time in Bhutan.
Whether it's enjoying a gentle country stroll, or the breath-taking landscape and the monumental fortresses, the living culture of the people in their traditional costumes or the enchanting folklore and history – Stay in high quality hotels and scenic valleys, visit the spectacular Paro Taktsang (Tiger’s nest). Trek to trek is the most popular trek in the country as it passes through a gorgeous natural landscape of blue pine forests, high ridges and pristine lakes while at the same time offering the opportunity to visit some ancient lhakhangs, dzongs and villages. Trek down to Thimphu and explore the capital city Thimphu. This is a leisurely paced tour to make your experience the attractions in great detail rather than just skimming through attractions. This trip has very less driving times, with maximum exploration time to make the most of your holiday
Bhutan is a paradise for bird lovers and ornithology. Over 670 species of birds have been recorded and many more are yet to be discovered. Around 50 species of the known birds are winter migrants. These include ducks, waders, birds of prey, thrushes, finches and buntings. Bhutan is home to many species of birds that are in danger of extinction, including the Imperial Heron, which is one of the fifty rarest birds in the world and the rare Black-Necked Crane, which breeds in Tibet and then migrates over the Himalayas to Bhutan during the winter months. The Cranes can be spotted in Phobjikha Valley in Western Bhutan, Bumthang in Central Bhutan and 43 in Bomdeling in Eastern Bhutan. They migrate to these winter roosting sites in the months of September and October and fly back to Tibet between February and March.
Straight roads hardly exist, and we've counted an average of 10 curves per kilometer. The roads are quite empty, and the capital city of Thimphu doesn't even have a traffic light! Our motorcycle tour of Bhutan takes us along small mountain roads in varying conditions, and the ride never gets boring – beautiful landscapes soon cure us of the urge to ride hard. We kick back and savor the pure joy of cruising on our Bullet motorcycles at a relaxed 30 to 70 kph. Our Bhutan bike tour is structured to allow enough time to get to know the countryside and the residents of the villages along the roads.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Audio Guides in Paro?
What Audio Guides in Paro are taking additional safety precautions?
These Paro experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
- Things to do in Thimphu
- Things to do in Lhasa
- Things to do in Kathmandu
- Things to do in Dhaka
- Things to do in Pokhara
- Things to do in Kolkata
- Things to do in Varanasi
- Things to do in Bhubaneswar
- Things to do in Mandalay
- Things to do in West Bengal
- Things to do in Tibet
- Things to do in Odisha
- Things to do in Uttar Pradesh
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets