Top Paris Nature and Wildlife Tours
51 results | All Paris Tours
* A traveler said: "We’ve been so excited to try this experience!! Sam was fantastic, he is very friendly, nice and an excellent touristic guide. It has been one of the most amazing experience here in Paris and we truly recommend it to everyone. Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "Walked to 2nd floor which was a little tiring but fun. Then lift to top. Amira was a guide that we would recommend. Perfect experience."
* A traveler said: "It was way more extensive than we expected. We learned a lot about the city’s history. Definitely worth the money."
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour guide with good knowledge of the history of the tower and Paris. It helped bring a crystal clear day so you could see all of Paris."
* A traveler said: "We had such a great time on the Eiffel Tower tour! Yazid was our host and he made it fun, while also giving us a good history lesson. We were happy with his charisma and the professionalism of the company as a while. Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "Do premier class, the food and service were really very good, great wine selection and the views!! Totally worth the extra spend! Don’t forget to tip your servers! Would definitely do this again!"
* A traveler said: "Our Tour Guide Nancy was warm, welcoming, and lots of fun. She also gave us history on the Louvre as an introduction, which was perfect, guided us through highlights that brought us through the evolution of art and made the Lourve masterpieces accessible and enjoyable with her vast knowledge of art history. A fabulous experience."
* A traveler said: "Yazid was a great tour guide! Very enthusiastic and knowledgeable about the history of Paris and Eiffel Tower."
* A traveler said: "Was amazing seeing the beautiful sites of Paris the arc was amazing .Would so go back see the landmarks"
* A traveler said: "Thoroughly enjoyable experience one i will never forget.Philippe was very witty pleasant and knowledgeable.would highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Nikki and Stu were amazing they made this day such a personalized adventure and definitely know all the ins and outs of Versailles! Strongly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Antoine, our guide, was excellent. Light rain during tour just as beautiful. Note: they are very punctual, be at meeting place early."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was great! We ended up only having 4 of us so it was very personalized and very fun. The wineries were great, especially the smaller one that we had lunch at. Lunch was amazing and all of the people were amazing too. Great experience!"
* A traveler said: "Have always wanted to go to these gardens and they definitely lived up to my expectations. We went in October and it was way better as not as many tourists around. We got information about Monet as well as free time to explore."
* A traveler said: "Since this was our first trip to France we were wanting to have a tour where we didnt have to worry about anything and this private tour was perfect we didnt worry about anything!|From the time we booked the tour Viator was very responsive to questions prior to our arriving in Paris. |On the day of the tour our guide, Michael, met us at the train station in Paris and was with us throughout the day. He was great. The entire day was wonderful and offered a nice mix. First, visiting a small Champagne house, Nicolas Maillart, for a tour and champagne tasting, which was delicious. Then we had lunch at an excellent restaurant in Reims, toured the historic cathedral, and then went to a large champagne house, Pommery. The tour at Pommery was amazing. The guide there was enthusiastic and very good at explaining the history of the champagne house and how it is made. The underground chalk cellar is unlike anything I have ever seen, definitely worth seeing! We had time before our train back to Paris so we walked around the city center. Overall a great, memorable day and my husband and I are really glad we did this."
* A traveler said: "Really enjoyed this authentic market experience! Milan showed helped us navigate a local market, taught us some helpful French phrases, and showed us around a neighborhood we probably wouldn’t have otherwise visited. Check out this tour if you like to get off the beaten track and enjoy some locally sourced food!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour was exceptional! Thor, guided my family of four including two teenagers thru the 7th Ars to Mont Marte, we were guided thru the Metro and streets of Pigalle and walked various street markets, a plus for 1st timers to Paris! We headed upward passing by the Moulin Rouge and Amelie restaurant to a small organic sandwich shop, it was amazing! We tried a local baguette with ham and roc-let cheese, the kids had fresh crepes! We then walked thru the square of Artist and to the Sacre Coeur, we did a walk thru the Church and down the mountain to the village, we then took several passages, to a bus stop, where we ventured to St. Germain and a view of Notre Dame! Spectacular day trip for a family of Four ! Merci Thor! It was amazing journey ! 😊😊😊😊😊"
* A traveler said: "Friendly tour guide. Full of fun information for the kids. She was flexible with our plans as well. Very helpful."
* A traveler said: "Our guide and driver Isabel was fantastic! She was knowledgeable and interesting. We had a lovely day."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- In the Air
- Nature and Wildlife
- Eco Tours
- Horseback Riding
- Natural Attractions
- Nature Walks
- Zoos & Wildlife Parks
- On the Ground
- On the Water
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Grand Palais
- Mundolingua Museum of Languages (Mundolingua Musée des Langues)
- Museum of Fairground Arts (Musée des Arts Forains)
- Hotel de Ville
- Archaeological Crypt of Notre Dame
- 58 Tour Eiffel Restaurant
- Carnavalet Museum (Musée Carnavalet)
- Pierre Bergé-Yves Saint Laurent Foundation
- Le Grand Rex Cinema
- Arab World Institute (Institut du Monde Arabe)
- Les Halles
- Nissim Camondo Museum (Musée Nissim De Camondo)
- Théatre Édouard VII
- Saint Germain des Prés
- Living Museum of the Horse (Musée Vivant du Cheval)
- 13th Arrondissement
- Le Marais
- Attilly Wood Zoo (Zoo du Bois d'Attilly)
- César Palace Cabaret
- Montparnasse Cemetery (Cimetière du Montparnasse)
- Things to do in Île-de-France
- Things to do in Marne-la-Vallée
- Things to do in Blois
- Things to do in Deauville City
- Things to do in Lille
- Things to do in Dijon
- Things to do in Brussels
- Things to do in Bruges
- Things to do in Zaventem
- Things to do in Luxembourg City
- Things to do in Horley
- Things to do in Nantes
- Things to do in London
- Things to do in Normandy
- Things to do in Nord-Pas de Calais
Day Trips from Paris
- Paris to France
- Paris to Eiffel Tower
- Paris to Loire Valley
- Paris to Palace of Versailles
- Paris to Disneyland® Paris
- Paris to Bayeux
- Paris to Omaha Beach
- Paris to Bruges
- Paris to Reims
- Paris to Rouen
- Paris to Tours
- Paris to Caen
- Paris to Marne-la-Vallée
- Paris to Juno Beach Centre (Centre Juno Beach)
- Paris to Château de Chambord
- Paris to Ghent
- Paris to Arras
- Paris to Mont-St-Michel
- Paris to Giverny
- Paris to Honfleur