Top Paris Museums
41 results | All Paris Tours
* A traveler said: "The visit was just a very unique experience everything there is out of this world very beautiful it was just something that you have to do multiple times"
* A traveler said: "We got into the louvre quickly and heard a good intro from our guide, Remy, before getting to depart at our own pace. He let us know where to go for some of the highlights, have an excellent quick history, and explained how our tickets work with the layout of museum. This saved us the hassle of figuring it out on our own! Great experience overall!"
* A traveler said: "Wow! It can easily be an all day experience. We went in November so the crowd was minimal. So relaxing to stroll through all the floors."
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed the wax museum very much. All the wax figures looked so very real. It was amazing how real they really looked. I would recommend going thru the museum."
* A traveler said: "I really enjoyed this tour. I got lucky and was the only one booked for the tour. The guide was very good and he was great at explaining the art as well as answering all my questions. He also gave me some great recommendations on areas of the Louvre to explore after the tour that were amazing and not as crowded. Thank you !"
* A traveler said: "Karen was great, very knowledgable about the history of the cemetery and its inhabitants. This was a very interesting tour - I highly recommend it."
* A traveler said: "If you like chocolate, take the tour. Great history of chocolate and good tastings. The demonstration at the end is wonderful and you get to taste what the chocolatier makes."
* A traveler said: "We experienced a beautiful and historical place, It was a great place to visit. I recommend this tour for anyone that is interested in evolution of a great Paris landmark.."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful experience with a super knowledgeable tour guide. The guide met us outside on time. She was so professional and had a vast knowledge of the Louvre's history and art. It was my 9 year old daughter's first time in Paris and to the Louvre and the guide did a great job of navigating the museum, picking key art pieces (Mona Lisa, Venus de Milo) and explaining in a way my daughter could comprehend. Thanks to our guide and we will find her again when we visit again!"
* A traveler said: "We appreciate the guide assisting us in getting on the proceeding tour over the original time slot, thanks!"
* A traveler said: "Julien is so knowledgeable and obviously loves the Louvre! The tour was perfect and he was very accommodating. This is the perfect way to see the Louvre!"
* A traveler said: "Very easy to order the tickets that came in email. They're very easy to use use on the phone, walk straight in."
* A traveler said: "We thoroughly enjoyed the museum but we were disappointed that we paid $108 US and were supposed to have a guided tour. Our guide never showed up. We tried calling and emailing Viator and never heard from them. We self guided and it was fine, we just paid 2X what we should have."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was so sweet, funny and entertaining. She told us a lot of fun facts and made our trip a breeze. I highly recommend this experience as it takes away so much of the stress of navigating the train station, ticketing, getting through Versailles to the palace, etc."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Île-de-France
- Things to do in Marne-la-Vallée
- Things to do in Blois
- Things to do in Deauville City
- Things to do in Lille
- Things to do in Dijon
- Things to do in Brussels
- Things to do in Bruges
- Things to do in Zaventem
- Things to do in Luxembourg City
- Things to do in Horley
- Things to do in Nantes
- Things to do in London
- Things to do in Normandy
- Things to do in Nord-Pas de Calais
Day Trips from Paris
- Paris to France
- Paris to Eiffel Tower
- Paris to Loire Valley
- Paris to Palace of Versailles
- Paris to Disneyland® Paris
- Paris to Bayeux
- Paris to Omaha Beach
- Paris to Bruges
- Paris to Reims
- Paris to Rouen
- Paris to Tours
- Paris to Caen
- Paris to Marne-la-Vallée
- Paris to Juno Beach Centre (Centre Juno Beach)
- Paris to Château de Chambord
- Paris to Ghent
- Paris to Arras
- Paris to Mont-St-Michel
- Paris to Giverny
- Paris to Honfleur