Top Paris City Tours
355 results | All Paris Tours
* A traveler said: "It was way more extensive than we expected. We learned a lot about the city’s history. Definitely worth the money."
* A traveler said: "Very nice and welcoming, a must to do, both tours day and night were excellent, welcoming drivers , funny audio presentation ."
* A traveler said: "Our Tour Guide Nancy was warm, welcoming, and lots of fun. She also gave us history on the Louvre as an introduction, which was perfect, guided us through highlights that brought us through the evolution of art and made the Lourve masterpieces accessible and enjoyable with her vast knowledge of art history. A fabulous experience."
* A traveler said: "Adam was insightful, enthusiastic and a font of knowledge. He brought history to life in a way no travel book or history processor could hope to do, sprinkling in humor and keeping us on track for a full day of meaningful sights. Having personal headsets was a godsend as well. Highly recommend!!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour guide with good knowledge of the history of the tower and Paris. It helped bring a crystal clear day so you could see all of Paris."
* A traveler said: "Absolutely worth the price to do this tour. We had a small problem finding the initial meeting spot, but once we were there everything was amazing! We loved being able to skip the line into the Louvre and being guided to the important works. The Seine cruise was nice and we got a voucher to hop on/off for 24 hours. We loved the Eiffel Tower and being able to go up to the second floor- really nice photo opportunities! I would recommend this tour to anyone who doesn’t have a lot of time in Paris"
* A traveler said: "The visit was just a very unique experience everything there is out of this world very beautiful it was just something that you have to do multiple times"
* A traveler said: "Directions were clear and concise, the driver was very knowledgeable and polite, he was happy to answer our questions and hear feedback. I would recommend the company highly. The vas was new and clean and the driver was sensible and cautious."
* A traveler said: "Not having are COVID vaccination documents and the tour guide taking us to a nearby pharmacy for a rapid test. Pharmacist was on lunch break and after hearing our situation took time to rapid test us and enable us to go inside the palace. Disaster turned into wonderment!!!"
* A traveler said: "Henry was a wonderful tour guide and was very knowledgeable about the Eiffel Tower and all other landmarks we asked about (even those not included on the tour). This combined with the skip-the-line elevator to the summit were well worth it! The river cruise had beautiful photo opps, but the content was very dry because it was repeated in a few different languages."
* A traveler said: "Amazing service and really attentive team. The whole evening was top quality service from all the waiters and waitress, to the quality of the dishes and the presentation."
* A traveler said: "Brice was an amazing person and tour guide. Loved the tour. We saw all we wanted to see and learned so much!"
* A traveler said: "one of my favorite tours. Such and amazing place to go see and visit. If you are in France I highly reccomend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Sophie, was amazing. Made the history really interesting and showed us how to navigate the gardens. Our driver was right on time on the way there and back."
* A traveler said: "Andrew was a great tour guide. Very informative and offered fun and unique history notes. I highly recommend this bike tour - safe and you get closer to the top spots in Paris than from a car or bus. Best way to see the city."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful tour led by a very experienced guide. Expect to spend all day on this trip. Does require a bit of walking and standing outside (some people were not aware of this). 10/10, would recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Awesome tour! The dinner was quiet delicious, and the Eiffel tower was just skip the line, then on your own for pics which was nice. The Moulin Rouge show was awesome! Felt a bit rushed by the end... I would have liked another 10 minutes for pictures and such. Overall wonderful and I would highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "The food and the wine were spectacular and the service was wonderful. The sites were out of this word, most definitely a must see and must do in Paris!"
* A traveler said: "This place is huge. We loved the decor inside and out. The garden is beautiful. I would recall the tour package because you learn so much. I liked that they have a place to rent golf carts to drive through the garden. I recommend this because it is a very large garden."
* A traveler said: "Our group really loved this event. We would highly recommend it. Andrew was a great guide. September is a great time to do this. The weather was awesome."
* A traveler said: "Simone was a great tour guide…. very knowledgeable and informative. Took a tour of Moet, saw Champagne row, visited 2 smaller houses, had a nice lunch, and took pics in the vineyards with incredible views."
* A traveler said: "The trip was just right a d probably best for the beginning of a first trip to Paris. No booze, not too long to get cold or bored, it hits the core historic area and sights from the Tower to Notre Dame. If I wanted a romantic tour or detailed guided tour I would have chosen differently"
* A traveler said: "My party and I thoroughly enjoyed the Versailles Bike tour with skip the line entrance to the palace. The area is beautiful! Our tour guide Gui did an awesome job handling anything that came up and answering all questions."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Adventure Tours
- City Tours
- Hop on Hop Off
- Night Tours
- Private Sightseeing Tours
- Sightseeing Cruises
- Skip-the-Line Tours
- Skyscrapers & Towers
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Living Museum of the Horse (Musée Vivant du Cheval)
- Clos Montmartre
- Sainte Chapelle
- Les Ombres Restaurant
- Château de Chantilly
- Théatre des Variétés
- Montmartre Museum (Musée de Montmartre)
- Place de la République
- Saint Étienne du Mont
- Place des Vosges
- Musee Delacroix
- Aquarium Tropical du Palais de la Porte Dorée
- Hard Rock Cafe Paris
- Les Invalides
- Architecture and Heritage City (Cite de l'Architecture et du Patrimoine)
- Saint Germain des Prés
- 4th Arrondissement
- Gustave Moreau Museum (Musee Gustave Moreau)
- Things to do in Île-de-France
- Things to do in Marne-la-Vallée
- Things to do in Blois
- Things to do in Deauville City
- Things to do in Lille
- Things to do in Dijon
- Things to do in Brussels
- Things to do in Bruges
- Things to do in Zaventem
- Things to do in Luxembourg City
- Things to do in Horley
- Things to do in Nantes
- Things to do in London
- Things to do in Normandy
- Things to do in Nord-Pas de Calais
Day Trips from Paris
- Paris to France
- Paris to Eiffel Tower
- Paris to Loire Valley
- Paris to Palace of Versailles
- Paris to Disneyland® Paris
- Paris to Bayeux
- Paris to Omaha Beach
- Paris to Bruges
- Paris to Reims
- Paris to Rouen
- Paris to Tours
- Paris to Caen
- Paris to Marne-la-Vallée
- Paris to Juno Beach Centre (Centre Juno Beach)
- Paris to Château de Chambord
- Paris to Ghent
- Paris to Arras
- Paris to Mont-St-Michel
- Paris to Giverny
- Paris to Honfleur