Top Paris Pub Tours
19 results | All Paris Tours
* A traveler said: "Hafid was a wonderful guide with lots of historical knowledge. He took a group picture and emailed it with lots of local links to make our Paris stay extra special."
* A traveler said: "food was fancy the bread was amaze nice views lovely atmosphere would deffo reccomend not just for couples"
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Christophe. The technical knowledge of the sparkling wine making process plus history and geography was remarkable."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Julian was amazing. His knowledge and understanding of art history was impressive. He helped us navigate the most important pieces in the museum . In addition he was was warm and funny . Highly recommend this tour with Julian"
* A traveler said: "We chose not to get the dinner so cannot rate the food or service. We did get up to dance before the show started. This encouraged large numbers of people (not just couples) to join us. That was fun. Show was good but would not attend again."
* A traveler said: "Nick was informative and engaging-enjoyed the tour and would recommend! The food was fresh and the sights were awesome."
* A traveler said: "Great experience and definitely I would like to recommend it! Our host was extremely kind with clear explanations making of this opportunity a unique way to see Paris."
* A traveler said: "Absolutely incredible! Even better than I could have imagined! Each performance was more brilliant than the last. A must when you are in Paris!"
* A traveler said: "I think Demi (our tour guide) must be the friendliest French guy in existence. He made the tour so much more interesting with everything he told us about what we could see around the Eiffel tower on each of the 4 sides. He is French but his English is better than most English speaking people!"
* A traveler said: "Our train was delayed from Amsterdam to Paris because of an accident in Belgium, we missed the time slot and was told by Viator we could rescheduled so far no word back"
* A traveler said: "Beautiful, elegant, romantic, absolutely perfect .The staff were lovely and meal was delicious, views were beautiful and the boat was classy and perfect."
* A traveler said: "Great trip with Jess. Learned a lot of food history. Found about the history of the Marias and food."
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed this tour and Ellen’s personable accounts of Hemingway’s time in Paris and the impact it had on his life and career. If you are a Hemingway fan, you will enjoy this tour."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Paris Wine Museum (Musée du Vin Paris)
- Wall of Love (Le Mur des Je T'aime)
- Nouvelle Eve
- Champs de Mars
- Museum of Magic (Musée de la Magie)
- Rodin Museum (Musée Rodin)
- Archaeological Crypt of Notre Dame
- Hard Rock Cafe Paris
- Théatre Édouard VII
- Bercy Village
- Grevin Museum (Musée Grevin)
- Palais du Luxembourg
- Marmottan Monet Museum (Musée Marmottan Monet)
- Monceau Park (Parc Monceau)
- Au Lapin Agile
- Arab World Institute (Institut du Monde Arabe)
- 4th Arrondissement
- Things to do in Île-de-France
- Things to do in Marne-la-Vallée
- Things to do in Blois
- Things to do in Deauville City
- Things to do in Lille
- Things to do in Dijon
- Things to do in Brussels
- Things to do in Bruges
- Things to do in Zaventem
- Things to do in Luxembourg City
- Things to do in Horley
- Things to do in Nantes
- Things to do in London
- Things to do in Normandy
- Things to do in Nord-Pas de Calais
Day Trips from Paris
- Paris to France
- Paris to Eiffel Tower
- Paris to Loire Valley
- Paris to Palace of Versailles
- Paris to Disneyland® Paris
- Paris to Bayeux
- Paris to Omaha Beach
- Paris to Bruges
- Paris to Reims
- Paris to Rouen
- Paris to Tours
- Paris to Caen
- Paris to Marne-la-Vallée
- Paris to Juno Beach Centre (Centre Juno Beach)
- Paris to Château de Chambord
- Paris to Ghent
- Paris to Arras
- Paris to Mont-St-Michel
- Paris to Giverny
- Paris to Honfleur