The lifeblood of Paris, the River Seine plays many roles in the city: It separates the Right Bank from the Left Bank, acting as a dividing line between Paris’ historically sophisticated and bohemian halves; it provides transportation via riverboat and plenty of opportunity for romantic strolls; and its riverbanks are a UNESCO World Heritage Site lined with the city’s top landmarks, including the Eiffel Tower, Notre-Dame Cathedral, Musée d’Orsay, Jardin des Tuileries, and the Louvre.
River Seine Tours
Should I book River Seine tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit River Seine 2021?
What's the best way to experience River Seine?
- Bateaux Parisiens Seine River Gourmet Dinner & Sightseeing Cruise
- Paris Sightseeing Guided Bike Tour Like a Parisian with a Local Guide
- Paris by Night City of Lights Sightseeing Guided Bike Tour
- Big Bus Paris Hop-On Hop-Off Tour
Things to do near Paris
- Things to do in Île-de-France
- Things to do in Marne-la-Vallée
- Things to do in Reims
- Things to do in Blois
- Things to do in Deauville City
- Things to do in Lille
- Things to do in Dijon
- Things to do in Dover
- Things to do in Brussels
- Things to do in Bruges
- Things to do in Zaventem
- Things to do in Luxembourg City
- Things to do in Horley
- Things to do in Champagne
- Things to do in Normandy