Notre Dame Cathedral
Second only to the Eiffel Tower, Notre Dame Cathedral (Cathedrale de Notre Dame de Paris) is one of Paris' most iconic attractions, a marvel of medieval architecture that was immortalized in Victor Hugo's classic novelThe Hunchback of Notre Dame. Today, the Gothic grandeur and stained-glass windows of the UNESCO World Heritage site continue to reign supreme from Ile de la Cite, an island in the middle of the Seine River.
(UPDATE: Notre Dame Cathedral is currently off-limits due to fire damage)
Tours and tickets to Experience Notre Dame Cathedral
Should I book Notre Dame Cathedral tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Notre Dame Cathedral 2021?
What's the best way to experience Notre Dame Cathedral?
- Bateaux Parisiens Seine River Gourmet Dinner & Sightseeing Cruise
- See 30 Plus Top Paris Sights with a Fun Guide
- Paris en Scene Boat 3-Course Dinner Cruise
- Seine River Gourmet Dinner Cruise with Paris Seine la Marina
Things to do near Paris
- Things to do in Île-de-France
- Things to do in Marne-la-Vallée
- Things to do in Reims
- Things to do in Blois
- Things to do in Deauville City
- Things to do in Le Havre
- Things to do in Lille
- Things to do in Dijon
- Things to do in Ghent
- Things to do in Dover
- Things to do in Brussels
- Things to do in Zaventem
- Things to do in Luxembourg City
- Things to do in Champagne
- Things to do in Normandy