Expect bright lights, extravagant costumes, and raucous music at the world-famous Moulin Rouge. Opened in the Belle Epoque of 1889 to celebrate Paris' thriving creative scene and the end of the civil war, the windmill-cum-cabaret hall has never stopped basking in fun and frivolity. As a staple of Parisian nightlife, an unforgettable evening at the Moulin Rouge is a must on any traveler's France itinerary.
Tours and tickets to Experience Moulin Rouge
What are Moulin Rouge hours of operation?
Should I book Moulin Rouge tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Moulin Rouge 2021?
What's the best way to experience Moulin Rouge?
- Paris Moulin Rouge Cabaret Show with Champagne Only or Dinner
- See 30 Plus Top Paris Sights with a Fun Guide
- Big Bus Paris Hop-On Hop-Off Tour
- Eiffel Tower Access with Seine River Dinner Cruise & Moulin Rouge Show
Things to do near Paris
- Things to do in Île-de-France
- Things to do in Marne-la-Vallée
- Things to do in Reims
- Things to do in Blois
- Things to do in Deauville City
- Things to do in Le Havre
- Things to do in Lille
- Things to do in Dijon
- Things to do in Ghent
- Things to do in Dover
- Things to do in Brussels
- Things to do in Zaventem
- Things to do in Luxembourg City
- Things to do in Champagne
- Things to do in Normandy