Top Paracas Food & Drink
Saved to wishlist!
4 results | All Paracas Tours
If you’re landing at San Martin Port, don’t miss the chance to see the Ballestas Islands and their native wildlife. Observe penguins, sea lions, dolphins, and more during this short excursion. Take off in a speedboat and pass the famous Candelabra geoglyph that can be spotted on the hill, believed to be part of the mysterious Nazca Lines, before heading to the islands to explore the sea caves. Port pickup and drop-off is included.
Cruise the Ballestas Islands on a shore excursion from San Martin Port that also includes sightseeing stops at the Paracas Candelabra, Pisco, and Tambo Colorado. You’ll visit three of the Ballestas Islands to explore caves, spot sea lions, and watch for the islands’ remarkable birdlife, then head to the mainland to see Pisco’s key sites and the fascinating Inca architecture at Tambo Colorado.
Enjoy a short excursion during your time at port to the Ballestas Islands and Paracas National Reserve by speedboat. See the iconic Candelabra geoglyph carved into the side of a mountain and observe the native flora and fauna of the area, including sea lions, as you navigate through the caves. Receive a personalized experience with a private guide and learn about the Paracas area before rejoining your ship.
Spend an amazing night enjoying a delicious dinner in the middle of the sublime Paracas Desert. This beautiful place will fascinated you by the beautiful starry sky and the incredible experience surrounded by stunning dunes. Live a special night with our night tour Dinner at Paracas Desert.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Food & Drink in Paracas?
The best Food & Drink in Paracas according to Viator travelers are:
What Food & Drink in Paracas are taking additional safety precautions?
These Paracas experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Food & Drink in Paracas are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Paracas may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Things to do in South Coast
- Things to do in Ica
- Things to do in Lima
- Things to do in Cusco
- Things to do in Sacred Valley
- Things to do in Huaraz
- Things to do in Arequipa
- Things to do in Puno
- Things to do in Chiclayo
- Things to do in North Coast
- Things to do in Altiplano
- Things to do in Amazon
- Things to do in Northwest Argentina
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets