Top Panajachel Overnight Tours
Saved to wishlist!
Tours by Duration
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
How to Get Around
Art & Culture
Private Sightseeing Tours
1 result | All Panajachel Tours
Sort by: Featured
Step back in time to explore the ancient Olmec and Maya cultures during this 2-day, 1-night visit to the archaeological site of Takalik Abaj. Wander the through the site’s Mayan tomb, as well as its wondrous collection of Olmec-style sculpture, Maya hieroglyphics and a sophisticated water drainage system. As you explore, you’ll learn about the history and key building periods of these two unique cultures from your guide. Your trip to Takalik Abaj also includes overnight accommodation, site entrance fees and round-trip hotel transport from Panjachel.
Taking safety measures
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Overnight Tours in Panajachel are taking additional safety precautions?
These Panajachel experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
- Things to do in Western Highlands
- Things to do in San Pedro La Laguna
- Things to do in Antigua
- Things to do in Guatemala City
- Things to do in Puerto Quetzal
- Things to do in San Salvador
- Things to do in San Ignacio
- Things to do in San Pedro Sula
- Things to do in Hopkins
- Things to do in Belize City
- Things to do in Ambergris Caye
- Things to do in León
- Things to do in Granada
- Things to do in Central Highlands
- Things to do in Pacific Highlands