Top Panajachel Art Tours
Saved to wishlist!
1 result | All Panajachel Tours
Sort by: Featured
Sit alongside local women and learn the art of Maya beading with this hands-on workshop in Santa Cruz la Laguna. Not only is this socially responsible tour a great way to learn about the Maya cultures found on Lake Atitlan, but it also directly benefits local communities. Upgrade to include lunch at Lake Atitlan’s top restaurant—also run by a social enterprise—or a community-led tour of the village.
Taking safety measures
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Art Tours in Panajachel are taking additional safety precautions?
These Panajachel experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Art Tours in Panajachel are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Panajachel may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Things to do in Western Highlands
- Things to do in San Pedro La Laguna
- Things to do in Antigua
- Things to do in Guatemala City
- Things to do in San Salvador
- Things to do in San Ignacio
- Things to do in San Pedro Sula
- Things to do in Hopkins
- Things to do in Belize City
- Things to do in Ambergris Caye
- Things to do in León
- Things to do in Granada
- Things to do in Puerto Escondido
- Things to do in Central Highlands
- Things to do in The Cayes