Palm Springs Air Museum
One of the world’s largest collections of vintage airplanes from World War II fill the hangars at the Palm Springs Air Museum.
Wartime memorabilia, combat photography, murals, uniforms and documentaries provide educational insights into aviation and combat history.
Planes in the museum’s three hangars focus on Army and Navy aircraft, and the mighty B17.
If you visit on a Saturday you might catch demonstration flights and World War II audio-visual displays.
There are flight simulator games for kids, and a children’s calendar of events and activities.
Palm Springs Air Museum Tours
What are Palm Springs Air Museum hours of operation?
Should I book Palm Springs Air Museum tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Palm Springs Air Museum 2021?
What's the best way to experience Palm Springs Air Museum?
- Golf Capital of the World Tour In Palm Springs, California
- Vacation Photographer in Palm Springs
- Private Photo Session with a Local Photographer in Palm Springs
Things to do near Palm Springs
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in San Diego
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Los Angeles
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Las Vegas
- Things to do in Santa Barbara
- Things to do in Pismo Beach
- Things to do in Scottsdale
- Things to do in San Luis Obispo
- Things to do in Phoenix
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in Nevada