Oasis Date Gardens
Driving from Palm Springs through the nearby small desert towns with cacti and scrub brush on both sides and the heat of summer pressing down on you, a cold treat awaits: the famous date shake at Oasis Date Gardens. This 175-acre date ranch and its accompanying store are situated at the epicenter of California’s vast date production area. This spot features a small gift shop, an educational theater that plays a movie on the history of dates in California, a window through which date processing can be observed and a luncheonette counter that serves food incorporating the region’s fresh dates.
This industry in California makes up 95 percent of the entire U.S. output of the crop. The majority of California’s dates are grown in the Coachella Valley, which produces more dates annually than almost any other region in the world; farmers produce more than 35 million pounds of the date fruit every year. Oasis Date Gardens’ medjool dates have been certified organic since 2000, and the business has been in operation for over 100 years.
Oasis Date Gardens Tours
What are Oasis Date Gardens hours of operation?
Should I book Oasis Date Gardens tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Oasis Date Gardens 2021?
What's the best way to experience Oasis Date Gardens?
- San Andreas Fault Small Group Half-Day Jeep Tour
- Earthquake Canyon Express Downhill Small Group Half Day Bike Tour
Things to do near Palm Springs
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in San Diego
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Los Angeles
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Las Vegas
- Things to do in Santa Barbara
- Things to do in Pismo Beach
- Things to do in Scottsdale
- Things to do in San Luis Obispo
- Things to do in Phoenix
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in Nevada