Top Oslo Half-day Tours
57 results | All Oslo Tours
* A traveler said: "We thoroughly enjoyed the tour. Romy was an excellent and knowledgeable guide, and we learnt so much about Norway and Oslo, thank you!"
* A traveler said: "This trip sets you up to give you a taste of a variety of places in Norway! Leaving Oslo, the train ride will take you up to experience the Flam railroad, one of the most scenic railroads on earth, then you'll be bussed down for a riverboat cruise through one of the fjords. Scenic is an understatement!"
* A traveler said: "Great value for money experience. We had a very good driver with an entertaining and knowledgeable guide,giving a live commentary throughout and accompanying the group though each of the attractions."
* A traveler said: "Ryan was an absolute legend! Really knowledgeable and fun to be around. Highly recommend the tour!!!"
* A traveler said: "Highly recommend this trip. Fantastic value for money, phenomenal views and great shrimp eating experience. Will be taking my friends and family on this."
* A traveler said: "We really liked the tour. It was a great mix of biking, information and sightseeing. The two guides were very friendly. We highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "I am so glad to have gone on this trip. It was a great way to see Oslo from the water. And to see the coastline and beautiful traditional small (and larger!) cottages by the shore. Stopping off for the museums and being picked up again later was fun. The crew on board made us so welcome. Thankyou again."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Marcella changed our tour around to avoid heavy rain..these sights are both crowded but well worth seeing. Make sure to watch the movie at the Viking Museum"
* A traveler said: "Marta did a great job providing us with historical information, fun facts, and guiding us thru the city Nicely done"
* A traveler said: "Excellent guide, great variety of places to see. comfortable bus and the pace of the tour relaxing."
* A traveler said: "Great way to start discovering Oslo, highly recommended. You see the most important places you need to see in a short time frame but are never under stress! Josh is a great guide I would highly recommend him!"
* A traveler said: "We loved the time we spent walking through the mountains. It was beautiful and scenic- so much variety. It is not an easy hike though, so be prepared to be challenged!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide was excellent, very knowledgeable and passionate! She asked us whether we had already visited some places and tailored the tour to our preferences. We learned a great deal about the city and greatly enjoyed this tour. Highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Craig was very good! He made sure we saw all the sights that were important to us! I highly recommend!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Munch Museum (Munchmuseet)
- Holmenkollen Ski Jump
- Viking Ship Museum (Vikingskipshuset)
- Oslo Opera House (Operahuset)
- Astrup Fearnley Museum of Modern Art (Astrup Fearnley Museet)
- Bygdøy Peninsula
- Oslo Cathedral (Oslo Domkirke)
- Oslo Palace Park (Slottsparken)
- Oslo National Gallery (Nasjonalgalleriet)
- Ibsen Museum
- Norwegian Museum of Cultural History (Norsk Folkemuseum)
- Port of Oslo (Oslo Havn)
- Fram Museum (Frammuseet)
- Karl Johans Gate
- Things to do in Stavanger
- Things to do in Stockholm
- Things to do in Copenhagen
- Things to do in Rostock
- Things to do in Hamburg
- Things to do in Gdansk
- Things to do in Tallinn
- Things to do in Helsinki
- Things to do in Leeuwarden
- Things to do in Kaliningrad
- Things to do in Berlin
- Things to do in Riga
- Things to do in Western Norway
- Things to do in Mecklenburg-Vorpommern
- Things to do in Northern Germany