Top Orlando Boat Rentals
Saved to wishlist!
On the Water
Water Equipment Rentals
Self-guided Tours & Rentals
How to Get Around
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
2 results | All Orlando Tours
Do you already know how to use a Stand Up Paddleboard or Kayak? Come paddle in paradise at one of the beautiful lakes in Orlando. All lakes are close to the attractions. We are family friendly and dog friendly. Take a swim on a hot summer day on a clean, fresh water lake. Features: • Relaxing break from busy Orlando Attractions • Choose a time that works for your schedule, please call us if you need a different time than is listed, we will try to accommodate you • Choose your pace • Kids can have their own vessel. Smaller children can ride with a parent. You can take your time with up to 4 hours of paddleboarding or kayaking on your schedule and pace. All boards are very stable ensuring you can enjoy this amazing sport on your own. You’ll be enjoying the true natural beauty of Florida on the water. The lakes we choose are clean, safe and free of alligators. Take your time and paddle the whole lake or just float and gaze up at the sky for much needed relaxation and vitamin D!
Taking safety measures
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Guides required to regularly wash hands
We are the only outfitters that puts people on the seldom traveled Little Wekiva River. This trip is perfect for the adventure minded, quiet seeking, wildlife observer, birder, or folks who like traveling far from the crowds. We shuttle you and your gear upstream, cover your launch fee, and then you just peacefully make your way downstream back to our office on the river. Expect to spend 3-5 hours on the water.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Boat Rentals in Orlando are taking additional safety precautions?
What Boat Rentals in Orlando are good for avoiding crowds?
- Hard Rock Cafe Orlando
- Lake Eola Park
- Amway Center
- Walt Disney World® Magic Kingdom Park
- Icon Orlando 360
- Disney's Hollywood Studios®
- Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition
- Florida Mall
- SKELETONS: Museum of Osteology!
- Clearwater Beach
- Dr. Phillips Center for the Performing Arts
- Ellie Schiller Homosassa Springs Wildlife State Park
- TIAA Bank Field
- WonderWorks Orlando
- Universal’s Volcano Bay
- I-Drive NASCAR Indoor Kart Racing
- Holy Land Experience
- LEGOLAND® Florida Resort
- Universal's Islands of Adventure
- The LEGO® Store Disney Springs
- Things to do in Florida
- Things to do in Cape Canaveral
- Things to do in Cocoa Beach
- Things to do in Daytona Beach
- Things to do in Tampa
- Things to do in Crystal River
- Things to do in St Petersburg
- Things to do in St Augustine
- Things to do in Clearwater
- Things to do in Fort Myers
- Things to do in Fort Lauderdale
- Things to do in Miami
- Things to do in Freeport
- Things to do in Grand Bahama Island
- Things to do in Georgia