Easily accessible from Orlando, the subtropical Florida Everglades offer a change of pace from the theme parks of Orlando. Combine an airboat safari through the wildlife-rich wilderness with other nearby sights for a full-day experience—here’s how.
Fun Spot America Theme Parks
Seasonal 10am-12am; Off-Season 2pm-12am
5700 Fun Spot Way, Orlando and Kissimmee, Florida
Fun Spot America Theme Parks are located at:
5700 Fun Spot Way, Orlando, FL 32819
2850 Florida Plaza Blvd, Kissimmee, FL 34746
Admission is free to the park - you just pay to ride and play.
Purchase a day pass for adults and kids to enjoy the rides. Children between 24 inches and 53 inches tall will receive a $10 in park credit to be used on food and beverages, arcade games and the gift shop.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the nearest attractions to Fun Spot America Theme Parks?
What else should I know about attractions in Orlando?
- Things to do in Florida
- Things to do in Cape Canaveral
- Things to do in Cocoa Beach
- Things to do in Daytona Beach
- Things to do in Tampa
- Things to do in Crystal River
- Things to do in St Petersburg
- Things to do in St Augustine
- Things to do in Clearwater
- Things to do in Fort Myers
- Things to do in Fort Lauderdale
- Things to do in Miami
- Things to do in Freeport
- Things to do in Grand Bahama Island
- Things to do in Georgia
- Disney Springs™
- House of Blues Orlando
- The LEGO® Store Disney Springs
- Disney's Hollywood Studios®
- Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament
- Epcot Center
- Disney's Animal Kingdom®
- Walt Disney World® Magic Kingdom Park
- Walt Disney World®
- International Drive
- WonderWorks Orlando
- SEA LIFE® Orlando
- Icon Orlando 360
- The Wheel at Icon Park
- Madame Tussauds Orlando