Top Oregon Rafting
Saved to wishlist!
6 results | All Oregon Tours
Sort by: Featured
Crash through the rapids on a whitewater rafting trip with your friends or family. This Deschutes River tour is an exhilarating full day adventure. Enjoy exciting rapids, deep canyons, placid pools, and a delicious barbecue lunch. No prior experience is necessary; professional guides support you every step of the way.
Start off slow and work your way towards crashing through the rapids on a family-friendly whitewater rafting trip. This Rogue River tour is a fun half-day adventure from Ashland, perfect for beginners and more advanced rafters alike. Progress from paddling and floating to riding class II and III rapids. No prior experience is necessary; professional guides support you every step of the way.
Experience the thrilling natural wonders of Southern Oregon on a full-day rafting trip through the Upper Klamath River. This family-friendly excursion winds along 14 miles of rushing river, offering fantastic canyon and forest views and exciting dips through continuous rapids. With an expert guide, learn rafting technique and how to navigate the river. You’ll stop along the way to eat, swim and enjoy some wildlife spotting.
The morning half-day trip on the Rogue River through Hellgate Canyon is our most scenic half-day trip. The forbidding walls of Hellgate Canyon rise out of the water at the rivers edge marking a dramatic point of transition into the whitewater downstream. As we float through the canyon osprey and eagles fly over head as the search the river for fish. The morning trip flows through two distinct gorges and concludes with two of the best class II rapids on the day section of the Rogue River so if you want to get out on the river before the heat really sets in join us for our scenic morning trip.
Spending a full day on the river independently can be a lot to handle on your own, no matter where you are. A guide leads this full-day Rouge River and Hellgate Canyon rafting tour in Oregon, so you can feel safe as you raft. Choose from a total of three different raft and kayak options, and get a thorough orientation before you go. A riverside lunch is included.
Paddle down gentle rapids and some hurt-thumping white-water on this half-day Rogue River rafting trip. Stop at a pristine swimming pool and enjoy a riverside picnic lunch along with your guide and group—it’s the perfect day out in the sun. This tour includes your choice of an inflatable kayak, paddle raft, or oared raft for a fun run your way.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Rafting in Oregon?
What Rafting in Oregon are taking additional safety precautions?
What Rafting in Oregon are good for avoiding crowds?
- Rogue River Tours & Tickets
- Portland Japanese Garden Tours & Tickets
- Vista House Tours & Tickets
- Portland Art Museum Tours & Tickets
- Crown Point State Scenic Corridor Tours & Tickets
- Camp 18 Logging Museum Tours & Tickets
- Oregon Coast Tours & Tickets
- Portland Chinatown Tours & Tickets
- Bend Old Mill District Tours & Tickets
- Bonneville Dam Tours & Tickets
- Cannon Beach Tours & Tickets
- Oregon Zoo Tours & Tickets
- Newberry National Volcanic Monument Tours & Tickets
- Deschutes National Forest Tours & Tickets
- Alphabet District Tours & Tickets
- Mt. Hood National Forest Tours & Tickets
- North Mississippi Avenue Tours & Tickets
- Wahkeena Falls Tours & Tickets
- South Park Blocks Tours & Tickets
- Oregon Rail Heritage Center (ORHC) Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in Portland
- Things to do in Washington
- Things to do in British Columbia
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Seattle
- Things to do in Vancouver
- Things to do in Vancouver Island
- Things to do in Napa & Sonoma
- Things to do in Sausalito
- Things to do in Alberta
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Utah
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in Colorado
- Things to do in New Mexico