Top Ontario Mountain Bike Tours
41 results | All Ontario Tours
* A traveler said: "Learning about the architecture was fun! Our tour guide was very knowledgable and well spoken. Using a bike is the best option to tour Toronto"
* A traveler said: "10/10 wine tour. Couldn’t recommend it enough. The guide tour Matt was great! It’s well worth it , cycling and wining especially on a sunny day."
* A traveler said: "LOVED THIS EXCURSION! So much fun and a great way to see the islands and get a great panoramic view of Toronto on the ferry. I highly recommend this tour. The guides we had were amazing. Very knowledgeable and friendly!!"
* A traveler said: "Had a great time. Loved all the places we went to. Everything was clearly explained. Our guide Randy was awesome. Very inspiring and fun. He made sure we stayed together and had the best bang for our buck. Went more places than I knew we were going. Great tour."
* A traveler said: "It was wonderful, loved every minute of it!! The tour guide was awesome and it was something everyone should experience!!!"
* A traveler said: "The Skywheel offered a great view of Niagara. Plenty of photo opportunities. Felt very safe - sanitized immediately after previous guests unloaded! Very friendly and helpful staff."
* A traveler said: "It was an awesome experience! Paul was very informative on the history behind the falls and did a great job entatering and keeping the ground together. He also was very mindful of the kids. Awesome job. I would definitely recommend Paul and the Over the Falls Tour To anyone who visits."
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful evening The food was very good. It's buffet style not a buffet you can't get as much food as you want so we kind of left hungry but it was still worth it."
* A traveler said: "A wonderful, fun and and relaxing tour. Chris was very cheerful, knowledgeable and attentive. It’s the only way to your wineries"
* A traveler said: "Enjoyed not having to drive and the guides local knowledge about the falls and surrounding area. Ok xxxxxxxx"
* A traveler said: "It was a great experience. Thoroughly enjoyed it. The guide Mr.Nimesh was great. He was very knowledgeable and did an excellent job. Overall a great tour."
* A traveler said: "Beautiful day, knowledgeable guide. We hit all the interesting highlights in downtown. Thanks Richard!"
* A traveler said: "We had perfect weather, great company and a beautiful ride. Thanks Dave, Nicole, Dani, Alexandra and Rachael!"
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed a very pleasant 3-hour bike tour of Ottawa, whetting our appetite for what there is around the beautiful city to go back and explore later. Our guide, Nora, was a sweetheart and very informative."
* A traveler said: "Andrew I believe was his name, walked me through the highlights and map details. Bike was in good condition and lock was nice to have. I had a great bile ride."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic day!!! Deni our tour guide was the best. Great way to see parts of Ottawa and fun was had by all! Highly recommend this tour💕"
* A traveler said: "This tour showed us amazing sites! It covers alot of places that could not be done by walking. Nora, our guide, was very accomodating and description of the sites were clear and interesting. She was also very sweet! Despite the rain, our was a beautiful tour!"
* A traveler said: "Our group of 4 enjoyed each wine we sampled and the charcuterie board was an extra bonus that we were not expecting. We have already told all our friends to check out this place the next time they go to Niagara Falls. Thank you for the experience of tasting fine wines"
* A traveler said: "We absolutely enjoyed this tour of Toronto and wish we had one more day to return to places we visited. Our guide, Terrence, made the tour presenting Toronto's history, facts and taking us to interesting areas around the city. Bikes and routes are safe. We highly recommend this tour. The hours flew by!"
* A traveler said: "We had a great time! Our tour guide Gavin was very knowledgeable on the vineyards and there history which made our trip even more enjoyable! The whole staff was awesome! Would recommend this tour to anybody of all ages (over 19). They go at the perfect pace so no one is left behind."
* A traveler said: "This experience exceeded expectations. If you are interested in history you will enjoy this tour! Our guide Jeff was personable, attentive, prepared and very knowledgeable on the sights and landmarks he took us to see. It was a beautiful day to bike around parts of Kingston we would never have seen, learning the history and offering a foundation of information for future visits. The bicycles were in prime condition, easy to ride and the seats very comfortable. We were even provided a bottle of water! Highly recommend this experience !"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Nature and Wildlife
- On the Ground
- Mountain Bike Tours
- On the Water
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Bike Tours
- Bus Tours
- Car Tours
- E-Bike Tours
- Mountain Bike Tours
- Vespa, Scooter & Moped Tours
- Walking Tours
- Water Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Outlet Collection at Niagara
- Fort York National Historic Site
- Bata Shoe Museum
- Ottawa Notre-Dame Cathedral Basilica
- Ripley's 4D Moving Theater Niagara Falls
- Floral Clock
- African Lion Safari
- Toronto Little Italy
- Greg Frewin Theatre
- Aquatarium at Tall Ships Landing
- Canadian Museum of History
- Georgian Bay Islands National Park
- Toronto Financial District
- National Gallery of Canada (Musée des Beaux-Arts du Canada)
- Art Gallery of Ontario
- University of Toronto
- Ottawa Locks
- Ottawa Parliament Hill
- The Grange
- Canadian Museum of Nature
- Things to do in Toronto
- Things to do in Niagara Falls & Around
- Things to do in Illinois
- Things to do in New York
- Things to do in Pennsylvania
- Things to do in Niagara Falls
- Things to do in Buffalo
- Things to do in Chicago
- Things to do in Pittsburgh
- Things to do in Montreal
- Things to do in Quebec
- Things to do in Massachusetts
- Things to do in Tennessee
- Things to do in Missouri
- Things to do in South Carolina