Top Oaxaca Sporting Events
Saved to wishlist!
Cruises & Sailing
Ports of Call Tours
5 results | All Oaxaca Tours
Sort by: Featured
Enjoy the experience of knowing the low deciduous forest aboard an ATV. Explore nature trails accompanied by adrenaline and adventure. Appreciate the landscape of the Copalita river and refreshing swimming in its waters.
Many parts of Mexico are off-limits to most vehicles, but you’ll venture deep into the southern Sierra Madre on a sturdy ATV, with special access to areas few travelers are able to see. Learn the ins-and-outs of coffee bean cultivation from real-life experts. Then, you’ll make your way through the jungle to the Llano Grande waterfall, with a chance to dive into the pounding, crystalline waters. End the day with a traditional Oaxacan lunch.
Experience southern Mexico’s wild scenery on this guided ATV adventure in Puerto Escondido. After a convenient hotel pickup, get your heart pumping while racing through the southern Sierra Madre mountains with a knowledgeable local guide. Marvel at the region’s natural beauty and enjoy complimentary meals, bottled water, and park access.
An incredible tour where you can discover 7 of the Huatulco bays. You will be able to see dolphins, turtles and in season the migration of whales. We will pass near one of the largest blow holes known as the "Bufadero". We will see the bay of "Cacaluta" famous for its movies and television commercials, the beach of La India, the beach of "La Distribución". You can try the famous pineapple stuffed with seafood in the restaurant.
Because is one of the unique Tours that have history about the Real Mexico and Ancestral Culture the is the Zapotec people one of the 16 etnic groups that we have in Oaxaca State. Is to many Tour Operatos around Puerto Escondido but belive me no buddy do this kind of activities, that is why we say then is unique.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Sporting Events in Oaxaca?
The best Sporting Events in Oaxaca according to Viator travelers are:
What Sporting Events in Oaxaca are taking additional safety precautions?
These Oaxaca experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Sporting Events in Oaxaca are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Oaxaca may have limited interaction with crowds:
- San Antonio Arrazola
- Zipolite Beach (Playa Zipolite)
- Tamayo Museum (Museo Tamayo)
- Playa La Entrega (La Entrega Bay)
- Huatulco National Park (Parque Nacional Huatulco)
- San Agustin Bay (Bahía San Agustín)
- Finca La Gloria
- Maguey Bay (Bahía Maguey)
- Santa Cruz Bay (Bahía Santa Cruz)
- San Bartolo Coyotepec
- Tlacolula Market (Mercado Tlacolula)
- Benito Juárez Home (Casa de Benito Juárez)
- Oaxaca Ethnobotanical Garden (Jardín Etnobotánico de Oaxaca)
- Abastos Market (Central de Abastos)
- Cascadas de Llano Grande (Llano Grande Waterfalls)
- Copalita River (Río Copalita)
- Casa Crespo
- Things to do in Puerto Escondido
- Things to do in Central Mexico
- Things to do in Guerrero
- Things to do in Western Highlands
- Things to do in Acapulco
- Things to do in Taxco
- Things to do in Mexico City
- Things to do in San Pedro La Laguna
- Things to do in Panajachel
- Things to do in Central Highlands
- Things to do in Pacific Highlands
- Things to do in Jalisco
- Things to do in The Cayes
- Things to do in Riviera Maya & the Yucatan
- Things to do in Guanacaste and Northwest