Top Oaxaca City Brunch
Saved to wishlist!
4 results | All Oaxaca City Tours
Discover one of Oaxaca’s natural minerales, the gigantie tree of el Tule which is over 2000 years olg, we Will procee to Teotitlan del Valle where you can admire the wool carpets; we continue to the ceremonial center of Mitla, outstandingly beautiful for ist magnificent fretwork made of countless polish stones, our journey continues to hierve el agua, where you wil have the opportunity to admire the beautiful petrified wather falls: our last stop is a mezcal destilley.The archaeological zone of Mitla is only visited from Wednesday to Sunday.
Foodies know that every meal is precious when traveling, so don't risk wasting time on a bad meal. You'll walk and eat your way around Oaxaca on this 4.5-hour tour. Sample over twenty different local dishes at the markets and street food stalls. Learn about Oaxacan culture through its food, and get a close-up look at a side of the city many travelers miss.
hello every one! im chef Miguel Alvarez. After several years cooking fine dinning and living in scandinavia for some years my mind was changed.. so, I decided to go back to roots and create "The Real Oaxaca Cooking Experience" at Quinta Brava, this project tries to recover and pass the knowledge and the heritage from the real ancient Oaxaca cuisine and the magic with it, also, to show you the ancient methods and utensils that our older relatives used to use, we will cook a nice bunch of recipes form all over Oaxaca in a old fashioned wood stove called "Lorena" cause the way how is been constructed ( in Spanish "lodo y arena" in English "mud and sand") and you will be the main chef of this culinary experince, you will cook everything with your hands
This cooking class is developed through deep research with people specialized in pre-Hispanic food, we seek to spread the heritage value of Oaxaca vegetarian food. Together with a traditional Cook we will tour the neighborhood and buy the freshest products for our dishes.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Brunch in Oaxaca City?
The best Brunch in Oaxaca City according to Viator travelers are:
What Brunch in Oaxaca City are taking additional safety precautions?
What Brunch in Oaxaca City are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Oaxaca City may have limited interaction with crowds:
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets