Top Oaxaca City Bike Tours
Saved to wishlist!
4 results | All Oaxaca City Tours
If you prefer to see art in bustling streets rather than stuffy museums, you'll love Oaxaca and this half-day bike tour. In a small, intimate group you'll cycle around three city neighborhoods where you'll see colorful murals, posters, and stencil art by local artists. Visit workshops and learn about Oaxacan culture while seeing the sights and getting some exercise.
Montealban is one of the places you have to visit if you come to Oaxaca. With more than 2,000 years of history, Montealban is unique. In addition, you can visit the alebrijes and black clay workshops, recognized crafts of the Oaxaca Valley. You can also enjoy the architectural beauty of the former Cuilapam convent. Note: Due to the health emergency (COVID) Monte Albán has limited access by people. So, to secure entry, it is sometimes necessary to arrive earlier than the departure time indicates. Please keep an eye out for pickup time updates.
Archeology and history-loving travelers will enjoy this two-day tour of Oaxaca that includes visits to the most important ancient sites. You'll take the Monte Alban route on one day and the Mitla route on another, visiting the artisan village of Arrazola, the Mitla archeological site, a Mezcal factory, and much more. Learn about history and contemporary culture while having fun.
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
This will be a beautiful and safe bike ride to see the massive and ancient "El Tule" tree, which is famous for being the widest tree in the world. The road we'll take is mainly used by locals so you'll get to see more about authentic Oaxaca and the outskirts of the city. El Tule tree is located inside a gated churchyard in the picturesque town of Santa Maria del Tule. It is the widest tree in the world. It's 40 meters in height, 58 meters in circumference, and about 2,000 years old. The Baroque-style church is called Templo de Santa María de la Asunción and dates from the 18th century.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Bike Tours in Oaxaca City?
The best Bike Tours in Oaxaca City according to Viator travelers are:
What Bike Tours in Oaxaca City are taking additional safety precautions?
These Oaxaca City experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Bike Tours in Oaxaca City are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Oaxaca City may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Art & Culture
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- How to Get Around
- Bike Tours
- Bus Tours
- Car Tours
- Mountain Bike Tours
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets