Top Oahu Unique Experiences
26 results | All Oahu Tours
* A traveler said: "The staff are very knowledgeable, nice, and funny! Also, the farm is beautiful. We all had a great time there. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "The most hunble, exhilarating and amazing experience ever!!! This is a must for every Hawaii trip now!"
* A traveler said: "I am a non swimmer scared to death of the water, but the diver they assigned me was so great at calming my nerves and making me laugh. Best experience I have ever had. My wife had an octopus on her hand and couldn't stop ewwing and awwing and smiling. If you ever do anything out of your comfort zone do this. Simply amazing."
* A traveler said: "Professional..efficient..staff..well organised...very cool experience....beautiful100 feet under the sea !!!"
* A traveler said: "This was an awesome experience. The guides were super knowledgeable and told us a lot about the sharks and any other fish we saw. Super fun and would definitely do again. Also the 2 guides were super hot lol"
* A traveler said: "Caleb our awesome tour guide is amazing he made us laugh the whole time and made an effort making an extra cool video with the dinosaur chasing us!! I would come back and request for him if I can and recommend to my family and friends."
* A traveler said: "Amazing experience, one in a lifetime. There were 2 big sharks and 1 barracuda. I still didn't get video because have an android, but hopefully will get it soon by email."
* A traveler said: "This was a last minute booking and I am beyond happy we did it! The trip was amazing and the crew was very knowledgeable"
* A traveler said: "This was an amazing experience and definitely friendly for all levels of yoga!! I got lucky and had a small class, the teacher is sweet and support full and the class is fun and calming. Definitely recommend and will come back next time I visit for the morning or sunset classes!!"
* A traveler said: "Great scenery, awesome weather, friendly guide, I had a lot of fun even though I own 4 horses. I would recommend"
* A traveler said: "We couldn't have had a better first experience surfing. Marjorie was our instructor and made us feel welcome and at ease. She was clear in her explanations and gave us concise feedback to improve our technique. Marjorie has a great energy and gave us a lot of laughs as well as a lot of waves! We caught and rode several great waves and it gave us the confidence to go out on our own. Though when we come back to Oahu, we're going to ride with Marjorie again for some advanced lessons! 🤙"
* A traveler said: "Amazing family 2hr surf lesson! We will never forget this day, so much fun (and laughter). Always felt safe with great and patient coaches! We had kids ages 9 to 16 and they were great with all of us. Definitely the best experience of our 8 days in Hawaii. Thank You!"
* A traveler said: "Troy was awesome. Anyone looking for a fun easy surf lesson should definitely go! They even took photos while I was surfing!"
* A traveler said: "Such amazing spots to see O’ahu and a magnificent sunrise. Tons of great photos and loved the interactions and recommendations. Thanks for the help with iPhone photographs! They turned out amazing!"
* A traveler said: "This was my first time ever surfing and visiting Oahu. I had a magnificent instructor, Mark, who went above and beyond. The entire staff works together in order for everyone to enjoy their experience safely. Definitely try it out if you wanna catch some waves! Mahalo!"
* A traveler said: "Great instructor … had a couple 11 year olds out there and we all managed got up; did not think that was possible your first time surfing. Thanks!"
* A traveler said: "All of the experience was great, however, the pictures taken only provided a few of my granddaughter, photographer focused mainly on the other couple surfing with her."
* A traveler said: "The instructor was very thoughtful and seemed to know a lot about yoga. It was so nice to relax and do yoga outside at the beach."
* A traveler said: "I just really enjoyed the gentleman who met us to take pictures. It takes a certain person to be a good photographer and he definitely has what it takes. I’m not sure how it works or if everyone gets to choose who they get.... but… Reece is fantastic! The only thing I wasn’t super excited about was Reece was pretty far away from where we were staying. So we had to pay extra for him to come to us or we had to drive to him. It was worth it and it wasn’t his fault. I completely understand where his dilemma came in to play. But… it’s definitely not an inexpensive thing in the have to pay an extra fee was probably not the most exciting thing."
Frequently Asked Questions
- King Kamehameha Statue
- Honolulu Chinatown
- Iolani Palace
- Oahu Cruise Port
- Nuuanu Valley Rain Forest
- Kaau Crater
- Manoa Valley
- Lanikai Beach
- Lanai Lookout
- Lyon Arboretum
- Sandy Beach Park
- Diamond Head
- Hawaiian Mission Houses Historic Site and Archives
- Honolulu Museum of Art
- Duke Kahanamoku Beach
- Kapiolani Park
- Makapuu Lighthouse
- Pearl Harbor Aviation Museum
- Koko Crater
- Banzai Pipeline