Top Oahu Snorkeling
37 results | All Oahu Tours
* A traveler said: "This was the best experience of our lives. Thank you so much for making this the best experience for my family your crew made it fun and made my kids feel so secure about the adventure of snorkeling. Again thank you. The captain and the crew were the best."
* A traveler said: "We saw lots of turtles the crew we friendly, knowledgeable and nice would definitely go again. Thank"
* A traveler said: "Super professional crew, we had great visibility and lots of turtles. When you get there early you beat the crowds from larger boats and have the area to yourself. Worth waking up for, highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "I enjoyed the tour Sumora. Sorry if spelled wrong great host! Explained very well. The crew great! Helpful and friendly. Fantastic experience"
* A traveler said: "Snorkeling was very relaxing. Food was good. Crew was great. View was awesome. Will definitely book again."
* A traveler said: "Great time -great weather - great host! Water was clear and sea life was present. Will use them again on our next trip!"
* A traveler said: "This was an amazing activity. We all had so much fun. The tour guides were very professional but fun. My husband even had a small octopus stuck to his helmet on the up to surface. Highly recommended. (Marti Haug-Smith)"
* A traveler said: "Excellent!!!!!!!!! My wife isnt super mobile due to a lung transplant and recent cancer surgery, but the staff was more than helpful getting her in the water"
* A traveler said: "We LOVED every minute of the trip! Everyone working on the boat we’re all so informative and attentive. A MUST if you are visiting!"
* A traveler said: "This was our first time snorkeling & it was the best experience! The crew on the ship was great! The captain Jesse was very courteous & always went around asking if we were ok! We were able to see dolphins & a sea turtle. Also one of the crew was able to fish up a star fish!"
* A traveler said: "The crew were very welcoming and informative not judgeu and overbearing.. It was a relaxed atmosphere. The best oart was Being able to watch and do the varied water activities with my son.. all in one place.."
* A traveler said: "Super friendly and chill staff, they even gave us free drinks! The ride was smooth and the boat was clean. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "What more can I say, a tour ran by all women is always great to see! My husband and I saw a few turtles ans we enjoyed ourselves."
* A traveler said: "It was amazing to go swimming in such a great environment especially seeing the turtles and the huge fish swimming around us. I would go every time I’m back to Hawaii!!"
* A traveler said: "Uncle D was great very knowledgeable and informative!!! Had a great time and the food stand he took us to was amazing!!! Felt like we were his family for a day…. Great great tour with a wonderful person leading the way"
* A traveler said: "this was the coolest experience! our instructors were so nice and we got to see quite a lot of sharks, definitely recommend!"
* A traveler said: "The trip was very relaxing. We chose this tour to end our Hawaiian vacation. The crew was fun, courteous, and accommodating. They took us to a great spot to snorkle and prepared a very tasty lunch. The day was very chill and relaxing ,which is what we needed."
* A traveler said: "Amazing day on the water. Thank you!!! Fun and professional hosts who know the secrets of the island"
* A traveler said: "A fun adventure that made us see sharks in a different light. These docile graceful creatures gave us quite a thrill. Galapagos sharks were total show-offs while shy hammerheads shows up for a quick hello. Our guide Braxton was very friendly and intertwining. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "We only got to do the bike ride. Our sail & snorkel got canceled because of the weather. The bike ride was great. The guides did a wonderful job."
* A traveler said: "Amazing experience! My first time snorkeling and Jarvis and Ford were great with making the trip fun! Definitely would go again!"
* A traveler said: "This was such an awesome way to see the island sights. The tour guide was very friendly and helpful, and made sure we knew what we were doing the whole time. The biking was easy and fun, the hiking was so beautiful and the snorkeling was amazing! Krash and Sushi made the sailing so much fun! Would definitely recommend. Thanks E!"
* A traveler said: "For people that have think that they have seen it all, no you haven't and elf was amazing at showing this to you. We even got to see a turtle and got some fresh fruit from a local fruit stand. Had so much fun and Elf is amazing and very knowledgeable about everything you could probably ask about or wanna know. Highly recommend."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Active & Outdoor Classes
- Nature and Wildlife
- On the Ground
- On the Water
- Catamaran Cruises
- Scuba Diving
- Sightseeing Cruises
- Stand Up Paddleboarding
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Unique Experiences
- Hard Rock Cafe Honolulu
- Magic Island
- Kailua Beach Park
- Duke Kahanamoku Beach
- Waikele Center
- Waimanalo Beach Park
- Byodo-In Temple
- Diamond Head
- Koʻolau Range
- Kaau Crater
- Valley of the Temples
- Coconut Island (Moku o Loe)
- Waimea Bay
- Ala Moana Beach Park
- La'ie Point State Wayside Park
- Kahana Bay Beach Park
- Waikiki Aquarium
- Kawaiaha'o Church
- Waimea Valley