Top Oahu Shark Diving
11 results | All Oahu Tours
* A traveler said: "It was the best experience with amazing staff to help enjoy the adventure with my friends. I love seeing the sharks and learning about them as well."
* A traveler said: "The most hunble, exhilarating and amazing experience ever!!! This is a must for every Hawaii trip now!"
* A traveler said: "The staff was chill, informative and it was a great experience!!! Nothing to worry about the sharks on wanna say Aloha Mahalo🤙🏻🧡"
* A traveler said: "this was the coolest experience! our instructors were so nice and we got to see quite a lot of sharks, definitely recommend!"
* A traveler said: "This was a last minute booking and I am beyond happy we did it! The trip was amazing and the crew was very knowledgeable"
* A traveler said: "The crew was awesome, the ride it's self was a little julting but fun. I did it once and that was good enough for us. If u haven't done it at least once, I recommend you do"
* A traveler said: "So many turtles! What an incredible experience! I’ve never been snorkeling before and they were great at explaining what you needed to do. Great for beginners and experienced individuals! You also get to see more then just turtles, I really enjoyed seeing all the fish as well!"
* A traveler said: "Best part of our trip! We saw so many turtles and our guides were very professional and helpful. Snorkeling with the turtles was a once in a lifetime experience."
* A traveler said: "The dancers were incredible. The fire dancer was absolutely amazing. The food was good and very plentiful. The musicians and singers were great."
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful time at Chief Luau learning about the different cultures and tribes of the Polynesian people. Chief is very funny and entertaining. The food was decent and the buffet style was great for what is going on right now with COVID-19. The end was amazing with the fire. You will not be disappointed."
* A traveler said: "Pearl Harbor. Tour Guide Kenneth was outstanding and made sure we were able to view everting in plenty of time"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Sandy Beach Park
- Kapiolani Park
- King Kamehameha Statue
- USS Bowfin Submarine Museum and Park
- Queen Emma Summer Palace
- Kewalo Basin
- Ko Olina
- Honolulu Chinatown
- Makapuu Lighthouse
- Honolulu Zoo
- Mt. Tantalus
- Tropical Farms Macadamia Nut Farm
- Waimea Valley
- Koʻolau Range
- Shangri La Museum of Islamic Art, Culture & Design
- Mokolii Island
- Honolulu Harbor
- Lanai Lookout
- Ala Moana Beach Park
- Wet 'n' Wild Hawaii