Top Oahu Scavenger Hunts
13 results | All Oahu Tours
* A traveler said: "Great experience, clean boat, fun crew! We didn’t catch the big one but had fun anyways. Recommended !"
* A traveler said: "This was an absolutely amazing experience the your guide was very very knowledgeable concerning the island I would definitely encourage vacationers to do this excursion."
* A traveler said: "Amazing show and great setup I recommend you this experience Great for pictures and the dinner was delicious"
* A traveler said: "We had lots of fun both with our driver, Aina, and the other passengers. There were only 4 of us. It it was still a blast! The co formation from Viator sent us to a meeting place they haven't used in 6 months, but the correct place was only a few blocks away so it worked out ok."
* A traveler said: "Friendly staff awesome service great tour had a good time………………………………….. seen turtles and got some nice pictures"
* A traveler said: "Definitely a must do when visiting oahu. We had a great time. Very well-organized despite the new protocols in place due to covid.Staff very warm and friendly. Food was okay. Learned a lot about the culture of hawaii. Hat’s off to the Chief!!! super hilarious..very entertaining!!!"
* A traveler said: "Amazing experience! Great instructor made my husband and I feel comfortable and confident. We had a great time!!"
* A traveler said: "The tour was fantastic. Our tour operator Kimo (not sure if it’s spelled correctly) made the experience come to life. This was a very emotional journey, although the attack on Pearl Harbor was almost 80 years ago, those heroes are not forgotten. Thank you for having a very caring professional guide this tour."
* A traveler said: "The dancers, the performers, the sunsets and all the food are the most memorable event on Luau to me."
* A traveler said: "Great weather, helpful driver full of pointers, an easy hike with stunning views. Fully paved trail so easy for people with strollers or those who need to take it slower."
* A traveler said: "Rey was our guide. He was awesome. This is a great tour with so much to see and do. My family had such a great time!!"
* A traveler said: "Unique experience to learn more about the island from the local perspective. About 1.5 hours is a good time. If it would start earlier in the day, that would be better as the heat was pretty warm about noon"