Top Oahu Overnight Tours
12 results | All Oahu Tours
* A traveler said: "Great experience, clean boat, fun crew! We didn’t catch the big one but had fun anyways. Recommended !"
* A traveler said: "Loved the outing! It was a beautiful day and the crew was fun and easy going. We didn't catch anything, but spotted a whale. Fish being less active in warm water made it less likely to catch a fish, but the crew did their best and were awesome! I would book again and highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Beautiful scenery and the fun and informative info from the driver/guide named. Mac! Also enjoyed the comaraderie with everybody else!"
* A traveler said: "Zory was an excellent teacher, I'm 31 and have never surfed before and I was able to do it!! I had a blast!! I wish I would've done this at the beginning of my vacation so I could come back. Also, as a bonus I got to see a giant sea turtle!"
* A traveler said: "Lt Dan...boat captain, was awesome and gave us a great ride, even a double dip. Lt Dan's accomplice was funny and also answered all questions with great knowledge. This was a super experience!!!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour was awesome.special thank you to our tour guide Lea she showed us so much Hawaiian love. Highly recommend this tour and ask for Lea"
* A traveler said: "The Macadamia Nut farm and, of course, the turtles! Too much time at the Dole plantation; better to have more time at the beach. Mike was a great tour guide. I'd recommend him to anyone"
* A traveler said: "This tour was great. Really gave us the fantastic views and experiences we were looking for. Would definitely recommend."
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour with Dominick, he engaged us with details about Hawaiin culture. It was totally informative and learned invaluable details about Hawaii. I strongly recommend this tour as it’s relaxing and just conducted at the right pace and impeccably executed. Must do!"
* A traveler said: "I thought the activity was great...the yoga was a great basic class appropriate for the paddle boards, the lights made it extra fun, and the instructor went totally out of her way to engage, take photos, position us and give personalized attention from the water while she was walking around to each person. The setting was beautiful as well. I thought it would be too kitchy but I was pleasantly surprised at how great it was. In particular floating shavasana under the stars and moon was very special. Thank you for a wonderful evening!"
* A traveler said: "Can't say enough about this tour. Our guide was exceptional and took us to some very memorable bars. We shared this tour with some people from the Air Force and they made us feel very welcome! I was concerned about pedaling, but it was no problem. Definitely recommend this one!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Lanikai Beach
- Waikiki Aquarium
- Makapuu Lighthouse
- National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific
- Waikiki Beach
- Honolulu Chinatown
- Honolulu Museum of Art
- Nuuanu Valley Rain Forest
- Bishop Museum
- Koʻolau Range
- Nu'uanu Pali Lookout
- Duke Kahanamoku Statue
- Koko Crater
- Kaau Crater
- Kewalo Basin
- Manoa Falls
- La'ie Point State Wayside Park
- Diamond Head
- Byodo-In Temple
- Ali'iolani Hale