Top Oahu Kid-Friendly
- Check out marine life at the Waikiki Aquarium and Sea Life Park. Both offer different experiences—the aquarium, within walking distance of most Waikiki hotels, hosts a bevy of colorful reef residents, while Sea Life Park, further afield, focuses on larger creatures like dolphins and seals.
- Get out on the water to see some sea creatures in the wild—head to the protected Hanauma Bay for some of the best snorkeling on the island, or set sail on a whale-watching tour between November and April.
- Learn about local culture at the Polynesian Cultural Center on the North Shore. Living exhibits showcase different facets of life in cultures throughout Polynesia. Their elaborate nightly luau—complete with in-the-ground-steamed pig—is a must-see.
- Spend a day immersed in the outdoors of Kualoa Ranch, where you can go hiking, kayaking, and ziplining, or take an ATV-based movie tour to see filming locations from Jurassic Park, Hawaii Five-0, and 50 First Dates.
- Get lost at the Dole Plantation's huge hedge maze and discover the former pineapple plantation's history.
- Take a family surf lesson or rolling outrigger canoe ride at the gentle breaks in Waikiki.
7 results | All Oahu Tours
* A traveler said: "We were surrounded by sharks before we got into the cage, once in, there were sharks everywhere! It was amazing! The best experience ever!!"
* A traveler said: "This was an amazing tour! Our two guides were friendly, informative, and fun to be around. This experience has changed my relationship to sharks - I appreciate both the cage dive and education around the role that sharks play in our ecosystem. 10/10 would do again!!"
* A traveler said: "Amazing experience, one in a lifetime. There were 2 big sharks and 1 barracuda. I still didn't get video because have an android, but hopefully will get it soon by email."
* A traveler said: "This was a last minute booking and I am beyond happy we did it! The trip was amazing and the crew was very knowledgeable"
* A traveler said: "I particularly liked the interactive features thru out the museum. Especially the volcano in the science part of the museum. I was not rushed and could read and enjoy my visit."
* A traveler said: "We had a very good time. Staff was friendly and helpful. Would recommend for the whole family. They also do unicorn rides if you call and ask."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Kawaiaha'o Church
- Kaneohe Bay
- Byodo-In Temple
- Kailua Beach Park
- Ali'iolani Hale
- Honolulu Hale
- Sandy Beach Park
- Ala Moana Center
- Waimanalo Beach Park
- Battleship Missouri Memorial
- King Kamehameha Statue
- Queen Emma Summer Palace
- Waimea Valley
- USS Arizona Memorial
- Hawaii's Plantation Village
- Diamond Head
- Tropical Farms Macadamia Nut Farm
- Waikele Center
- Ko Olina
- Shangri La Museum of Islamic Art, Culture & Design