Top Oahu Half-day Tours
94 results | All Oahu Tours
* A traveler said: "Pearl Harbor is one of the most important events in our history and wanted to experience the place and memorialize the importance. We need to keep this and honor this for future generations. Mahalo for doing just that. It was a moving and emotional journey."
* A traveler said: "All of it from our Cousin Flo on the bus trip it was Awesome and she was too!!! We especially like the gentleman with the fire."
* A traveler said: "The boat and crew were great! The lunch was well packaged and yummy. The water was a little rough when we were swimming but the crew made sure everyone was safe from start to finish. We ended up seeing dolphins and turtles."
* A traveler said: "Ben was a most gracious guide. We especially appreciate his lunch recommendation for 604 restaurant in between our Ford Island activities and the Arizona museum. 100% agree with 604’s claim to best Bloody Mary in town."
* A traveler said: "Great time! The guides were super friendly and fun. We loved Tim! The ride was great and loved the snorkeling. Saw a pod of dolphins, several sea turtles and lots of fish. Lunch was actually very good! Plenty of time to snorkel and see everything. Had a relaxing time on the way back laying in the sun and have a few drinks. HIGHLYYY RECOMMEND"
* A traveler said: "Saw everything south just enough time. Excellent and knowledgeable tour guide. Breath taking and touching experience. Must see"
* A traveler said: "Our Tour Guide Sierra was very knowledgeable, fun, enthusiastic, and friendly. She took us around the 3/4 of the Island and gave great detail. Her actually being a native made our experience authentic."
* A traveler said: "I was very pleased with the tour - organized and informative. Tour guide very knowledgeable and entertaining"
* A traveler said: "We LOVED every minute of the trip! Everyone working on the boat we’re all so informative and attentive. A MUST if you are visiting!"
* A traveler said: "Very surreal and humbling. Ben our tour guide did a wonderful job on guiding and answering questions. Both the Arizona and Mighty MO was must see for our trip to Hawaii."
* A traveler said: "Tanti was full of information and gave us a complete circle island tour. We loved his candor and dry humor. He was a very safe, competent driver who loves to back into spaces. He even found us a great dinner spot with bathrooms on our return. A nice end to the day."
* A traveler said: "This tour was great. Really gave us the fantastic views and experiences we were looking for. Would definitely recommend."
* A traveler said: "Great tour, beautiful views, with local insight of Hawaii. Definitely a highlight of my stay in O’ahu."
* A traveler said: "Absolutely amazing you in the ocean u see the beach and mountains and the sun,, swimming with the dolphins,, really nice experience I strongly recommend every body to do😍😍😍😍."
* A traveler said: "Although we couldn’t go to the memorial due to the dock problem, our tour guide OLI, made up for it. He was kind, funny, compassionate and made us forget our disappointment with the Pearl Harbor issues. He made this experience wonderful."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was excellent!! He gave us a lot of history of the area and seemed very knowledgeable. The USS Arizona Memorial is very moving! I would highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "We only got to do the bike ride. Our sail & snorkel got canceled because of the weather. The bike ride was great. The guides did a wonderful job."
* A traveler said: "Driver was friendly. Since movie was not part of “tour” due to COVID restrictions, it’s encouraged to view (on site) before going to the Memorial."
* A traveler said: "We had a fantastic tour with Mariko. She picked us up on time and even had umbrellas for us when the rain moved in. She was so knowledgeable about the island and definitely knew all of the best places to take us to avoiding the crowds. If we're ever back in Oahu, we would definitely use them again."
* A traveler said: "We had very limited time on Oahu and were looking for a tour that showed us some sights other than just Waikiki. This fit the bill and turned out to be a highlight of the trip. Our guide (Johnnie) was so informative and personable. We highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Chris was funny and informative. I wish he was on my other tour of Oahu! I can't say much more because it is Pearl Harbor."
* A traveler said: "This was a fantastic experience from start to finish. So easy to book, transportation was fantastic and our guide was very knowledgeable and friendly. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Sitting on the chairs by the beach where McGarrett and Danno sit, I felt like I was actually one of them. Our tour guide Sean was AWESOME too, a big shout to him. The way he teased my son was so cool, made him laughed. This review is from Rosa C’s sister Lucy and son Tyler. I kept oohing and aahing. I could keep going on and on about it."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Day Trips
- Full-day Tours
- Half-day Tours
- Layover Tours
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- USS Bowfin Submarine Museum and Park
- Koʻolau Range
- Ko Olina
- Kapiolani Park
- Hawaiian Mission Houses Historic Site and Archives
- Duke Kahanamoku Beach
- Honolulu Museum of Art
- King Kamehameha Statue
- Waikiki Beach
- Wet 'n' Wild Hawaii
- Honolulu Hale
- Waimea Bay
- Maunalua Bay
- Waikiki Aquarium
- Hawaii's Plantation Village
- Shangri La Museum of Islamic Art, Culture & Design
- National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific
- Oahu Cruise Port
- Hanauma Bay
- Diamond Head