Top Oahu Fun & Games
20 results | All Oahu Tours
* A traveler said: "They are great. We rode the moped around the island. The staff was very helpful and in the morning they advised us on the directions to choose so that we stay safe"
* A traveler said: "Our driver/photographer/tour guide was very knowledgeable of the island and Hawaiian history and legends. We saw some great sights and learned much. We have not yet seen the pictures he made of us but expect them to be good. Not a cheap trip but more bang for the buck than other tours. The views were spectacular. John really loves what he does."
* A traveler said: "The best short boat trip that I have ever been on. The Captain know so much of the history of the area and works hard to show you as much as possible."
* A traveler said: "Ken and Hideki-san were wonderful guides. This was my first time scuba diving and while I made a couple mistakes, they are totally on me. Ken was able to teach a tremendous amount of information in a short amount of time AND was somehow able to keep track on, and guide us underwater at the same time. I chatted with Hideki for a good amount of the ride and he's a great guy too! In the absolute worst circumstance, you're still going to get a lovely boat ride out of this. I'll definitely be going for my scuba cert after this! Thanks Ken and Hideki-san!"
* A traveler said: "Had a great time. Stopped at a few places to check things out. Guide never rushed us. Beautiful scenery."
* A traveler said: "Great for beginners & saw turtles during our tour! Our tour guide was so sweet & made sure the whole family kept up."
* A traveler said: "Had an outstanding time on the Shaxi tour. Lisa (tour guide)goes out of her way to make al the guest feel comfortable and is super knowledgeable about island history as the tour progressed. Definitely would recommend and use Shaxi again..."
* A traveler said: "Our Tour Guide Sierra was very knowledgeable, fun, enthusiastic, and friendly. She took us around the 3/4 of the Island and gave great detail. Her actually being a native made our experience authentic."
* A traveler said: "We had lots of fun both with our driver, Aina, and the other passengers. There were only 4 of us. It it was still a blast! The co formation from Viator sent us to a meeting place they haven't used in 6 months, but the correct place was only a few blocks away so it worked out ok."
* A traveler said: "It took a while to clear the Covid check. Glenn the lei carrier was very patient. He even walked us to get our car rental."
* A traveler said: "Top tier customer service! Michelle was Very kind, patient and friendly to work with! Highly recommend ♥️"
* A traveler said: "Unique experience to learn more about the island from the local perspective. About 1.5 hours is a good time. If it would start earlier in the day, that would be better as the heat was pretty warm about noon"
* A traveler said: "First time having our family pic taken by a professional. Michelle was super! She was very accommodating, too! Thank you Michelle for a fun experience:)"
* A traveler said: "Excellent experience! Michelle was so awesome! She was very kind and patient. She was very knowledgeable of the island. She had great ideas for photos! I definitely recommend her! She did not take the photo in the picture, but the area behind me is where we went!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Diamond Head
- Koko Crater
- Duke Kahanamoku Statue
- Bishop Museum
- Battleship Missouri Memorial
- Kapiolani Park
- Honolulu Hale
- Iolani Palace
- National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific
- Oahu Cruise Port
- Waimanalo Beach Park
- King Kamehameha Statue
- Waimea Valley
- Nuuanu Valley Rain Forest
- Kaneohe Bay
- Magic Island
- Waikiki Aquarium
- Honolulu Museum of Art
- Hawaiian Mission Houses Historic Site and Archives
- Kahana Bay Beach Park