Top Oahu Day Trips
168 results | All Oahu Tours
* A traveler said: "The tour guide was very informative, knowledgeable and spoke clearly, we were able to understand her. We had ample time at each stop, not rushed. The lunch break (food) was very tasty and good, plenty to eat."
* A traveler said: "The dancers were incredible. The fire dancer was absolutely amazing. The food was good and very plentiful. The musicians and singers were great."
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour with Dominick, he engaged us with details about Hawaiin culture. It was totally informative and learned invaluable details about Hawaii. I strongly recommend this tour as it’s relaxing and just conducted at the right pace and impeccably executed. Must do!"
* A traveler said: "The tour was fantastic. Our tour operator Kimo (not sure if it’s spelled correctly) made the experience come to life. This was a very emotional journey, although the attack on Pearl Harbor was almost 80 years ago, those heroes are not forgotten. Thank you for having a very caring professional guide this tour."
* A traveler said: "Beautiful way to see the main points of the island. We had a very good tour guide and driver!!!! Friendly people all around and I learned much about the island today."
* A traveler said: "The Macadamia Nut farm and, of course, the turtles! Too much time at the Dole plantation; better to have more time at the beach. Mike was a great tour guide. I'd recommend him to anyone"
* A traveler said: "Every aspect of the tour was amazing with breathtaking views of the city. Henry our tour guide/driver extremely added to the experience. Not only was he very knowledgeable of the island but share jokes along the way which definitely made the experience even livelier. Would definitely recommend to anyone!"
* A traveler said: "Rey was our guide. He was awesome. This is a great tour with so much to see and do. My family had such a great time!!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide is great! We stop by a lot of places to grab foods. The Dole plantation has the best pineapple icecream."
* A traveler said: "Knowledge of our guide "Big Tony"; the places he took us to, were very beautiful. Not much more to add."
* A traveler said: "Excellent way to learn about the culture and see the amazing beauty all around the island. So glad we did this"
* A traveler said: "The driver was great,very infinitive. The bus was clean and comfortable.There we’re many stops for pictures of the beautiful scenery and allowing time to walk and stretch the legs."
* A traveler said: "This was a good tour. I have always wanted to see the Pearl Harbor memorial. I’m glad that I was able to experience it."
* A traveler said: "In one day we went around the whole island. So worth it! Eddie our tour guide was amazing and super friendly."
* A traveler said: "Our driver/photographer/tour guide was very knowledgeable of the island and Hawaiian history and legends. We saw some great sights and learned much. We have not yet seen the pictures he made of us but expect them to be good. Not a cheap trip but more bang for the buck than other tours. The views were spectacular. John really loves what he does."
* A traveler said: "Great tour to see the island from a bus but time at stops was much too limited. Kalini the guide was informative."
* A traveler said: "The best tour that we had. I will totally recommend it especially if it’s your first time in Hawaii."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide is the best !!! Very patient. And very knowledgeable. The whole tour experience is fun 🙌"
* A traveler said: "Kenneth did an ABSOLUTELY AMAZING job. He went above and beyond all expectations!! He needs a RAISE!!!"
* A traveler said: "Enjoyed the tour and our driver, James. He was very personable, funny and informative. He did a great job"
* A traveler said: "This tour was great. Really gave us the fantastic views and experiences we were looking for. Would definitely recommend."
* A traveler said: "Driver knew everything about the island, learned a lot about the island’s history never heard when I was in school. We enjoyed every bit of the tour no bad moments."
* A traveler said: "Our Tour Guide Sierra was very knowledgeable, fun, enthusiastic, and friendly. She took us around the 3/4 of the Island and gave great detail. Her actually being a native made our experience authentic."
* A traveler said: "Mike and Larry were amazing!! Definitely would go again. Mike is very knowledgeable and kept us all entertained. Favorite part of our trip!!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Hawaiian Mission Houses Historic Site and Archives
- He'eia State Park
- Halona Blowhole
- Ali'iolani Hale
- Nu'uanu Pali Lookout
- Tropical Farms Macadamia Nut Farm
- Honolulu Museum of Art
- Waikiki Natatorium War Memorial
- Hanauma Bay
- Honolulu Hale
- Manoa Falls
- USS Bowfin Submarine Museum and Park
- Kahana Bay Beach Park
- USS Arizona Memorial
- Makapuu Lighthouse
- Paradise Cove Luau
- Magic Island
- Byodo-In Temple
- Ko Olina
- Shangri La Museum of Islamic Art, Culture & Design