Top Oahu Day Spas
20 results | All Oahu Tours
* A traveler said: "This was a great experience and we highly recommend it. There were primarily couples. The food and ambiance was delightful and this was one of our favorite bookings. We will do it again on our next trip. So pleased with our choice. Arrive early to get the best seats"
* A traveler said: "Most relaxing experience ever. This was by far the best massage I have ever received, my husband was equally impressed"
* A traveler said: "We had so much fun with our guides on this trip! They did such a good job catering to the skill level of the group and adjusting our paddle accordingly. Me and my partner both thought this was one of the coolest excursions we have done on our vacation!!!"
* A traveler said: "Great for beginners & saw turtles during our tour! Our tour guide was so sweet & made sure the whole family kept up."
* A traveler said: "I thought the activity was great...the yoga was a great basic class appropriate for the paddle boards, the lights made it extra fun, and the instructor went totally out of her way to engage, take photos, position us and give personalized attention from the water while she was walking around to each person. The setting was beautiful as well. I thought it would be too kitchy but I was pleasantly surprised at how great it was. In particular floating shavasana under the stars and moon was very special. Thank you for a wonderful evening!"
* A traveler said: "This was an amazing experience and definitely friendly for all levels of yoga!! I got lucky and had a small class, the teacher is sweet and support full and the class is fun and calming. Definitely recommend and will come back next time I visit for the morning or sunset classes!!"
* A traveler said: "As a first time paddler in my sixties I was a bit apprehensive, but no need to be. The lesson was clear and on point The tips made it easy to feel at ease on the board and the trip up the river was great. Will do again!"
* A traveler said: "Beautiful scenery and the fun and informative info from the driver/guide named. Mac! Also enjoyed the comaraderie with everybody else!"
* A traveler said: "Our driver/photographer/tour guide was very knowledgeable of the island and Hawaiian history and legends. We saw some great sights and learned much. We have not yet seen the pictures he made of us but expect them to be good. Not a cheap trip but more bang for the buck than other tours. The views were spectacular. John really loves what he does."
* A traveler said: "I particularly liked the interactive features thru out the museum. Especially the volcano in the science part of the museum. I was not rushed and could read and enjoy my visit."
* A traveler said: "The best massage of my life. I was re-energized. They are incredibly kind and listen to everything you tell them! Recommend 100%."
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful experience. We left relaxed and happy! Paul was excellent in taking care of me and the young lady taking care of my friend was excellent as well. Thanks!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Nu'uanu Pali Lookout
- Ali'iolani Hale
- Valley of the Temples
- Waimea Bay
- Lanai Lookout
- USS Arizona Memorial
- National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific
- Manoa Falls
- Honolulu Harbor
- Ko Olina
- Honolulu Hale
- Hawaiian Mission Houses Historic Site and Archives
- Duke Kahanamoku Beach
- Sandy Beach Park
- Kapiolani Park
- Paradise Cove Luau
- Nuuanu Valley Rain Forest
- Waimanalo Beach Park
- Waikele Center
- Waikiki Aquarium