Top Oahu Day Cruises
19 results | All Oahu Tours
* A traveler said: "I was so excited to go on this excursion. The crew was amazing and so much fun. They made everybody feel comfortable no matter what. Saw dolphins and turtles, the water was a little rough when we were snorkeling so that made it a little harder but it was still an amazing day thank you to the crew of Kai' Oli Oli, we had an amazing time!"
* A traveler said: "They provide a safe, interesting trip. Many animals above and below water. A great view of Wakiki and Diamond Head from the water."
* A traveler said: "Had a great time! Beautiful sunset & great food & drinks. The crew was friendly & the boat was clean & safe."
* A traveler said: "Excellent service by the wait staff, great performance by the crew and awesome views of the sunset and coastline"
* A traveler said: "The boat and crew were great! The lunch was well packaged and yummy. The water was a little rough when we were swimming but the crew made sure everyone was safe from start to finish. We ended up seeing dolphins and turtles."
* A traveler said: "The crew was amazing! Fun, very accommodating and on top of every detail! From the moment we left port we were like a big family-everyone happy and having a great, relaxing time! Thank you for a memorable evening!"
* A traveler said: "Diving down in the submarine and the scenery was out of this world. The guide was very informative and pleasant. My wife and I found the tour extremely well organized and professional."
* A traveler said: "Alexio, Jonah, and jerry were amazing. Such a beautiful experience 10/10 would book again. The boat ride was sooo much fun let alone actually snorkeling and seeing so many beautiful fish and turtles"
* A traveler said: "We LOVED every minute of the trip! Everyone working on the boat we’re all so informative and attentive. A MUST if you are visiting!"
* A traveler said: "The fish coming around the boat is amazing. Staff is very friendly and knowledgeable. I would highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "This was a great event. Enjoyed being out on the water and had great views. The captain and crew were the best making the most of the event. We saw whales on the way back to shore. Extra bonus was the captain’s amazing playlist! Great way to spend a couple of hours!"
* A traveler said: "We saw some sea turtles super awesome ... the captain was very knowledgeable gave lots of cool history .... every one was super friendly"
* A traveler said: "Francesco and Aaron were excellent captains and guides. We saw lots of turtles at Turtle Canyon and the bean bags on the front of the boat were fun and comfortable. We were blessed with a beautiful sunset."
* A traveler said: "Had a great time sailing. It was peaceful, beautiful, and just what i needed after a few busy days here in Waikiki. The crew was super nice, and made sure we had everything we needed for a perfect time. Highly recommend you doing this! You wont regret it!"
* A traveler said: "It was great to just sit back enjoy sailing on the ocean and seeing the sights. Sunset was beautiful and you get to see Waikiki Beach and Diamond Head. Captain and staff were friendly and attentive."
* A traveler said: "The captain and his crew were very informative and made sure we got to see some whales. I enjoyed talking to the captain and learning about the Hawaiian culture. ."
* A traveler said: "Rick was Amazing. He knew just where to go! The waters were beautiful and his boat was clean and roomy. We saw whales and a sunset!!!"
* A traveler said: "Our family used this service to spread my husbands ashes at sea. We were treated like royalty from start to finish. I am elderly and not in good health and Kim and Sam took the time and patience for me to move about the vessel safely. We enjoyed it so very much. We would use them again and recommend them and their service to locals for a relaxing time away from the hustle and bustle of everyday life. Tourists will also be grateful for the break in the fast pass of seeing and doing. Much Aloha."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- Catamaran Cruises
- Day Cruises
- Dinner Cruises
- Ports of Call Tours
- Shore Excursions
- Sightseeing Cruises
- Sunset Cruises
- Whale Watching
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Hard Rock Cafe Honolulu
- Waimea Bay
- Ala Moana Center
- Kawaiaha'o Church
- Manoa Falls
- Diamond Head
- Oahu Cruise Port
- Coconut Island (Moku o Loe)
- KCC Farmers’ Market
- Honolulu Chinatown
- Halona Blowhole
- Shangri La Museum of Islamic Art, Culture & Design
- Ali'iolani Hale
- Magic Island
- Waikiki Aquarium
- Byodo-In Temple
- Maunalua Bay
- Hawaiian Mission Houses Historic Site and Archives
- Kaau Crater