Top Oahu Arts & Design
21 results | All Oahu Tours
* A traveler said: "Great trip! Highly recommend! Although we were not able to take a boat to the USS Arizona due to maintenance issues, we were still able to visit the aviation museum, the USS Missouri, and the submarine. The aviation museum is a must to visit while at Pearl Harbor. There is more to see at Pearl Harbor than just the USS Arizona."
* A traveler said: "Everything was beautiful! The crew was very engaged in making this a wonderful experience. We saw quite a few dolphins, a seal, a couple turtles and plenty fish."
* A traveler said: "Awesome experience you will be able to see turtles up close! Crew was nice and knew what they were doing."
* A traveler said: "The tour guide was very informative, knowledgeable and spoke clearly, we were able to understand her. We had ample time at each stop, not rushed. The lunch break (food) was very tasty and good, plenty to eat."
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Holla, on bus 3, was awesome and entertaining! We loved it all from the ocean, the sunset, the show, the drinks and ample good food! It was well worth out trip! Learning about the Rich Hawaiian culture was very interesting. Would highly recommend Paradise Cove Luau!"
* A traveler said: "This was the best experience of our lives. Thank you so much for making this the best experience for my family your crew made it fun and made my kids feel so secure about the adventure of snorkeling. Again thank you. The captain and the crew were the best."
* A traveler said: "The crew was extremely accommodating. Both our kids have muscular dystrophy and one of them has very little muscle control. The crew worked with us to get the boys onboard safely, into and out of the water and made sure they felt safe and secure the entire time. Can’t express our gratitude enough."
* A traveler said: "Amazing experience! Wish we would’ve seen a bit more but nonetheless it was an experience everyone should try out.!"
* A traveler said: "I had a great guide! He was awesome and had a great personality he brought lift to the trip. The pineapple addition was a great surprise."
* A traveler said: "Sam and savanna were excellent guides and provided memorable experience. Down to earth and personable. If you want to avoid big groups and be more inclusive experience would highly recommend them to everyone. Would definitely book them again on the next trip!"
* A traveler said: "From the time we arrived, it was awesome. From the greeters, the crew,, entertainment, and especially our waiter Danny. I'll say it is something we'll do again"
* A traveler said: "Ben was a most gracious guide. We especially appreciate his lunch recommendation for 604 restaurant in between our Ford Island activities and the Arizona museum. 100% agree with 604’s claim to best Bloody Mary in town."
* A traveler said: "I particularly liked the interactive features thru out the museum. Especially the volcano in the science part of the museum. I was not rushed and could read and enjoy my visit."
* A traveler said: "The view, the sunset, the lights on the boat and most importantly the hostess. Everyone had fun, they were kind and generous."
* A traveler said: "The ambiance was fantastic great food cocktails entertainment fireworks and service was excellent Great way for my husband and I to spend our Valentines Day I highly recommend experiencing this cruise on your visit to Hawaii"
* A traveler said: "We really enjoyed this tour! All the guides were super nice and helpful! We had a great time! Mahalo!"
* A traveler said: "We had lots of fun both with our driver, Aina, and the other passengers. There were only 4 of us. It it was still a blast! The co formation from Viator sent us to a meeting place they haven't used in 6 months, but the correct place was only a few blocks away so it worked out ok."
* A traveler said: "Excelente!!! Would go back for sunset photos. Mac was phenomenal and actually catered to everyone needs and wants. He captured great photos!!!! Made everyone feel comfortable."